Managed to get fling?![]()
I will venture into west coast park from Bukit batok later. Hopefully I can get a fling over there.

Managed to get fling?![]()

This bike very easy to wheelie. I almost fell when i almost wheelie it for 2 secs during a cornering.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

Wait til you change tyres and groupset.
You will literally fly off the road.![]()
Really make my ride more enjoyable.
You have any free stuffs to give me? 
ah ok. thanks. where did you all cycle yesterday?Depends on the bike design, some have a more slanted top tube for "standover clearance", but maybe isn't really critical if a bike is properly sized for the cyclist. Going by stack and reach measurements, digdub's bike is actually slightly longer and taller than a similar sized Cervelo R series, for example.
35kmh average?Wait til you change tyres and groupset.
You will literally fly off the road.![]()
I just threw away an L size helmet before u mentioned. Otherwise u could have it. I can ssrr got other stuffs or not.Frankly I am a simple person. I truly feel this bike is easier and lighter than my Aleoca.Really make my ride more enjoyable.
You have any free stuffs to give me?
![]()
I just threw away an L size helmet before u mentioned. Otherwise u could have it. I can ssrr got other stuffs or not.
I try not to go too fast with foldie. Very unstable.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

ah ok. thanks. where did you all cycle yesterday?35kmh average?
Didn't go fast as we hadn't taken that route for many years and weren't sure just how bad the road condition was. Rolling was about 30-31kph.Anyway to use debit cardSee your cc card normally
Currently I'm using Citibank, the forex surcharge is something like 3% on top of the rates.
Now euro is extremely low.
Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT
ooh where u all cycle from? rain very sian. yesterday I cycled from punggol to bedok reservoir, halfway got caught in rain at IKEA there.Welcome! Rode to ECP last night, then kena caught in the rain.Didn't go fast as we hadn't taken that route for many years and weren't sure just how bad the road condition was. Rolling was about 30-31kph.
debit and credit same same laAnyway to use debit card
Cos I'm a student nia dun have cc
Sent from sent from siao lang keng ward 69 using GAGT
just that debit is like nets, must have balance then can use lolAny good lobang to change for super thin tyre or any one of u here have a set to spare
My is 700x38c -28
Sent from sent from siao lang keng ward 69 using GAGT
ooh where u all cycle from? rain very sian. yesterday I cycled from punggol to bedok reservoir, halfway got caught in rain at IKEA there.
![]()
![]()
Hi I'm not an expert in this
The pic above shows the size of my current wheel
So which size should I get if I want to increase my speed
Sent from sent from siao lang keng ward 69 using GAGT
Hi I'm not an expert in this
The pic above shows the size of my current wheel
So which size should I get if I want to increase my speed
I only 60kg @1.7Losing weight is a better option.![]()
oh. yea Ecp looks nicer nowOh, I started from Punggol also, then down Upper Serangoon then met Digdub at the Lavender heavy vehicle park. Continued down towards Kallang MRT then right turn towards Mountbatten and Fort Road.Felt some light drizzle and we stopped at Starbucks. Haven't been to ECP for so long, it has changed so much!
but gets a bit crowded on weekends