Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,871
Reaction score
3,141
Zhun bo 47kph average he dopping ah

He looks dope. :s13:

I am not surprised there are incredibly amazing talents locally. Its just that there is no prospect being a local athlete.

Its recorded in strava in the table. Maybe thats a bug.

My siao on cycling friends get about 18 plus minutes per loop. So its still possible.
 

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,871
Reaction score
3,141
That makes the 2 of us. Paging erwinrommel.

Ya, i also keen to see ervinrommel recommendation on taobao wheelset..

I got 451 wheels, so its not applicable to your needs. :s13:

No need go taobao if you worry about the shipping fees. can buy from wheelonfire.

Can try Litepro Ultralite. My cycling friend is using it and he improves very fast.
 

BuShuang

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
7
I got 451 wheels, so its not applicable to your needs. :s13:

No need go taobao if you worry about the shipping fees. can buy from wheelonfire.

Can try Litepro Ultralite. My cycling friend is using it and he improves very fast.

I can also consider 451 mah... Share the brand lah
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
I'm using this to hold my nitecore p12...Works good enough..

Gixxer use all high eng one. Torch light also branded :s13:


Got any place to recommened to buy bicycle accessories? Need to get the rear light. Birdy in the house but intermittent rain.
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Gixxer use all high eng one. Torch light also branded :s13:


Got any place to recommened to buy bicycle accessories? Need to get the rear light. Birdy in the house but intermittent rain.

My nitecore is last time use on escoot also, then can use in emergency..Use if next time i become security guard.. :s13::s13:
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
I got 451 wheels, so its not applicable to your needs. :s13:

No need go taobao if you worry about the shipping fees. can buy from wheelonfire.

Can try Litepro Ultralite. My cycling friend is using it and he improves very fast.

How is Litepro Kinetix Pro??? Any friends using?
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,792
Reaction score
1,810

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,871
Reaction score
3,141
Might consider it in the future, not now i guess..After changing the cassette, next is probably the front crank, chainring and bb..

Go CRC and check whether there's any promo for Ultegra or 105 groupset. Much cheaper to get there.

I will probably get the ultralight version instead of high profile type.

Should i get a carbon seat post?

I prefer metal over carbon anytime.

I am currently using KCNC scandium seatpost. Costs about $160+...
 

zazawa

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
2
Hi guys, been reading this thread for quite a while...
I'm contemplating to get a foldie, only foldies due to space constraint...

My past bikes are of urata or lower quality and a current cheap foldie w disc brake from qoo10😅... I have experienced 2 of my cheap mtb stolen from my voideck...

Just wanna ask erwin and VD, if the 2.8k for brompton is justified? Given the quality and the convenience?

As of now I have no intention to commute with it. I want a foldie for weekly rides exploring, ride to meet up w friends and to be able to run errands w it, like going around neighbourhood, grocery shopping.

Just seeking opinions first😆
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,632
Reaction score
3,484
Hi guys, been reading this thread for quite a while...
I'm contemplating to get a foldie, only foldies due to space constraint...

My past bikes are of urata or lower quality and a current cheap foldie w disc brake from qoo10😅... I have experienced 2 of my cheap mtb stolen from my voideck...

Just wanna ask erwin and VD, if the 2.8k for brompton is justified? Given the quality and the convenience?

As of now I have no intention to commute with it. I want a foldie for weekly rides exploring, ride to meet up w friends and to be able to run errands w it, like going around neighbourhood, grocery shopping.

Just seeking opinions first😆

If you have the cash, why not?

My sis has the brompton and i have the dahon. My dahon is more well used than the brompton.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top