Strawberry_Cream
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2013
- Messages
- 41,879
- Reaction score
- 1
actually whats bad about aleoca?
So far u heng only. Haven't encountered fk up driver. I am not the only one kena bullied by big vehicles. I heard of a first person story where a van touched the handlebar of a bicycle.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
As SadisticNoob says, derailleur or cassette out of alignment. Pretty sure it's not the hub.
actually whats bad about aleoca?
It's rare that a driver will try to squeeze past me if I ride on the yellow line. If you ride further to the right then you are effectively taking up the lane.
I definitely agree that it's a bad idea to ride on the yellow line if it is wet.
My handlebar got hit by a van before also. The mirror never hit me. It happens cuz the van overtake very close to me then before passing me fully, he already moved even closer in already. End up I got hit by the side of the van. Shout at him and he never stop so called the police and it became a hit-and-run case.Not before he/she get whacked by the side mirror first
My handlebar got hit by a van before also. The mirror never hit me. It happens cuz the van overtake very close to me then before passing me fully, he already moved even closer in already. End up I got hit by the side of the van. Shout at him and he never stop so called the police and it became a hit-and-run case.
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
Omg hope u are not hurt...btw u riding mountain bike? Another reason to invest in fly12. Front video Cam integrated with front lights integrated with bike anti theft alarm.

Parts take fast turns to spolit . In the end after changing almost everything n getting things right , u end up paying more than u would gave paid for a decent brand with decent parts.
the oter day i was riding on road, 1st time in my life....very shiok feeling, i feel that the road itself feels more liberating and comfortable compared to pavement...too many drainage covers and bumps....not smooth also
where to buy? I waiting very long...![]()
As SadisticNoob says, derailleur or cassette out of alignment. Pretty sure it's not the hub.
Your tires look super old.Tyre punctured after pumping.... just beside while pumping for another bike...
![]()
Sent from ATXMNote2 smart phone jin hoh yong. using GAGT
Omg hope u are not hurt...btw u riding mountain bike? Another reason to invest in fly12. Front video Cam integrated with front lights integrated with bike anti theft alarm.