trashley
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2006
- Messages
- 2,109
- Reaction score
- 0
trashley, those are campy equivalent to Fulcrum Zero?![]()
yup
trashley, how much is your highest total purchase value?
1k SGD. bought a 810 bundle + several castelli + tubes

trashley, those are campy equivalent to Fulcrum Zero?![]()
trashley, how much is your highest total purchase value?
yup
1k SGD. bought a 810 bundle + several castelli + tubes
Am not an expert but what i did in your case (similar issues)
#1 Get fully covered bike gloves (not fingerless)
#2 Play with height of seat
#3 Downhill raise your butt off seat so would be less sore
#4 Check your sitting bone length vs saddle length (too narrow/wide?)
What is you riding position? And which Tern model are you riding?
Anyway, most of us have Ergon grips installed. I have Ergon GP5 installed on my Tern, and Ergon GP3 on my Brompton.


that price might as well hoot garmin edge 200 liao
that price might as well hoot garmin edge 200 liao

Also have to lodge with singpost.Extremely upset. Picked up my Bike24 package at the post office and found it was tampered and torn... Highlighted to the Singpost staff, but they said "It came like that." Peeped and it looked like the 105 cassette box was still there, and since my dad and sis were in a hurry waiting for me, so I decided to head out.
Came back home, and found - empty cassette box, everything else missing except the bicycle bell. Royally peeved. Missing: One 11 speed Wipperman Connex chain, One 5800 105 cassette, 4 pairs of disc brake pads, blanking bolts for V-brake bosses... Peeved!![]()
![]()
What I have? Bell. Ring-ling-ling.
Writing to Bike24 now to launch an investigation...
/Dan
Extremely upset. Picked up my Bike24 package at the post office and found it was tampered and torn... Highlighted to the Singpost staff, but they said "It came like that." Peeped and it looked like the 105 cassette box was still there, and since my dad and sis were in a hurry waiting for me, so I decided to head out.
Came back home, and found - empty cassette box, everything else missing except the bicycle bell. Royally peeved. Missing: One 11 speed Wipperman Connex chain, One 5800 105 cassette, 4 pairs of disc brake pads, blanking bolts for V-brake bosses... Peeved!![]()
![]()
What I have? Bell. Ring-ling-ling.
Writing to Bike24 now to launch an investigation...
/Dan
Very sad case. But I tot u would feel the parcel unusually light in weight?Extremely upset. Picked up my Bike24 package at the post office and found it was tampered and torn... Highlighted to the Singpost staff, but they said "It came like that." Peeped and it looked like the 105 cassette box was still there, and since my dad and sis were in a hurry waiting for me, so I decided to head out.
Came back home, and found - empty cassette box, everything else missing except the bicycle bell. Royally peeved. Missing: One 11 speed Wipperman Connex chain, One 5800 105 cassette, 4 pairs of disc brake pads, blanking bolts for V-brake bosses... Peeved!![]()
![]()
What I have? Bell. Ring-ling-ling.
Writing to Bike24 now to launch an investigation...
/Dan
This model is discontinued. The lowest end model is Garmin Edge 510. Not sure how much is it selling here.
Very sad case. But I tot u would feel the parcel unusually light in weight?
Sent from dunno where using GAGT
Extremely upset. Picked up my Bike24 package at the post office and found it was tampered and torn... Highlighted to the Singpost staff, but they said "It came like that." Peeped and it looked like the 105 cassette box was still there, and since my dad and sis were in a hurry waiting for me, so I decided to head out.
Came back home, and found - empty cassette box, everything else missing except the bicycle bell. Royally peeved. Missing: One 11 speed Wipperman Connex chain, One 5800 105 cassette, 4 pairs of disc brake pads, blanking bolts for V-brake bosses... Peeved!![]()
![]()
What I have? Bell. Ring-ling-ling.
Writing to Bike24 now to launch an investigation...
/Dan
Extremely upset. Picked up my Bike24 package at the post office and found it was tampered and torn... Highlighted to the Singpost staff, but they said "It came like that." Peeped and it looked like the 105 cassette box was still there, and since my dad and sis were in a hurry waiting for me, so I decided to head out.
Came back home, and found - empty cassette box, everything else missing except the bicycle bell. Royally peeved. Missing: One 11 speed Wipperman Connex chain, One 5800 105 cassette, 4 pairs of disc brake pads, blanking bolts for V-brake bosses... Peeved!![]()
![]()
What I have? Bell. Ring-ling-ling.
Writing to Bike24 now to launch an investigation...
/Dan
wtf this sucksExtremely upset. Picked up my Bike24 package at the post office and found it was tampered and torn... Highlighted to the Singpost staff, but they said "It came like that." Peeped and it looked like the 105 cassette box was still there, and since my dad and sis were in a hurry waiting for me, so I decided to head out.
Came back home, and found - empty cassette box, everything else missing except the bicycle bell. Royally peeved. Missing: One 11 speed Wipperman Connex chain, One 5800 105 cassette, 4 pairs of disc brake pads, blanking bolts for V-brake bosses... Peeved!![]()
![]()
What I have? Bell. Ring-ling-ling.
Writing to Bike24 now to launch an investigation...
/Dan
Extremely upset. Picked up my Bike24 package at the post office and found it was tampered and torn... Highlighted to the Singpost staff, but they said "It came like that." Peeped and it looked like the 105 cassette box was still there, and since my dad and sis were in a hurry waiting for me, so I decided to head out.
Came back home, and found - empty cassette box, everything else missing except the bicycle bell. Royally peeved. Missing: One 11 speed Wipperman Connex chain, One 5800 105 cassette, 4 pairs of disc brake pads, blanking bolts for V-brake bosses... Peeved!![]()
![]()
What I have? Bell. Ring-ling-ling.
Writing to Bike24 now to launch an investigation...
/Dan
taobao
I got mine Edge 200 with SRAM Holder for about S$135 including shipping last year..Paid RMB$569 for it, back then exchange rate was about 1:5.
Seems cheaper now with device at RMB$389, add SRAM Holder for RMB$90..
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.207.Y6ywOD&id=19088138326&_u=l117hrcndc12
Anyone here own a Brooks saddle? Any comment on your current model?