Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memphi5

Member
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I tried looking for cheaper places selling Ergon grips but eventually got them from Cyclelogy as nearer to my place and also prices the same generally throughout SG..

Using GP3 on my Tern..

Actually I'm a little confused looking at the GP2 to 5, how do you know which is suitable?
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Actually I'm a little confused looking at the GP2 to 5, how do you know which is suitable?

Agar agar test lor and also see ur hand position..I usually rest on the palm on the grips and my fingers curl outside the horns when cruising..

But you wont go wrong with Ergon..The Biologic grips on my P9 even with gloves on feels not so comfy after some distance..

Me notch sexpert here on bicycle :D
 
Last edited:

Memphi5

Member
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Agar agar test lor and also see ur hand position..I usually rest on the palm on the grips and my fingers curl outside the horns when cruising..

But you wont go wrong with Ergon..The Biologic grips on my P9 even with gloves on feels not so comfy after some distance..

Me notch sexpert here on bicycle :D

What's the standard price in SG? Tempted to get GP3 :)
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,193
Reaction score
3,670
Anyone wants a free pair of used 27.5"/650B Schwable Smart Sam mtb tyres? Lightly worn only and should be able to use for quite some time. Think cannot be folded. Self collect at east coast bike shop. Pls confirm with me first.

Sent from dunno where using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
4,727
Reaction score
8
Besides durable, you should also look at comfort if you want to cycle longer distances.

After months of research, I'm getting the Dahon Speed D8 tomorrow. Price is above your budget of $500 though.

I've tested the Dahon Horize, Speed D8, and a few Terns.

Bro..Can check what pricing are u getting the speed P8 at?

Can also advise if you are getting the "new" version or the old one with the "Apple" tyres?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top