Limar UltraLight+Need to buy a helmet my budget is around $200 (weight about 200g)
Make sure they fit your head!
COLORS
SIZES
M (53-57 cm) - L (57-61 cm)
WEIGHT
M 175 gr - L 210 gr

Limar UltraLight+Need to buy a helmet my budget is around $200 (weight about 200g)
Any info kam xia
Helllo. Anyone knows where to buy cheap chain tool or can loan one? THANKS!
Hi all.. I wanna get a foldable bike that's durable enough for weekly leisure cycling and the occasional longer distances (~40km), which bike would you recommend? I was reading about Tern bike which sounds good. My budget is anywhere from 200-500ish. Or would the aleoca bike from ntuc suffice? Heard lots of bad reviews about it though
I use a sub180 g helmet nothing wrong w it so farRecommend you save the $200 buy insurance better. Serious la why buy 200g helmet. They feel like paper.
Limar UltraLight+
Make sure they fit your head!
COLORS
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
SIZES
M (53-57 cm) - L (57-61 cm)
WEIGHT
M 175 gr - L 210 gr
Hi all.. I wanna get a foldable bike that's durable enough for weekly leisure cycling and the occasional longer distances (~40km), which bike would you recommend? I was reading about Tern bike which sounds good. My budget is anywhere from 200-500ish. Or would the aleoca bike from ntuc suffice? Heard lots of bad reviews about it though
Recommend you save the $200 buy insurance better. Serious la why buy 200g helmet. They feel like paper.
Recommend you save the $200 buy insurance better. Serious la why buy 200g helmet. They feel like paper.
I need a light one as it will feel comfortable especially in a long ride
Besides durable, you should also look at comfort if you want to cycle longer distances.
After months of research, I'm getting the Dahon Speed D8 tomorrow. Price is above your budget of $500 though.
I've tested the Dahon Horize, Speed D8, and a few Terns.

Am not an expert but what i did in your case (similar issues)
#1 Get fully covered bike gloves (not fingerless)
#2 Play with height of seat
#3 Downhill raise your butt off seat so would be less sore
#4 Check your sitting bone length vs saddle length (too narrow/wide?)
What is you riding position? And which Tern model are you riding?
Anyway, most of us have Ergon grips installed. I have Ergon GP5 installed on my Tern, and Ergon GP3 on my Brompton.


Thanks for the advice. I don't understand point 4.
Thanks for the advice. I don't understand point 4.
Thanks for the links batuchka and cyberian. You all did all these?