


stock is $2399.![]()
wah!!!
i everyday walk past ewalker didnt know its so xpensive one![]()
I bought exposure front light joystick mk9 and rear light tracerR, my fav brand, and some cat eye volt 300 and rear light for my friend.
there also got vertex, also got poison stuff.![]()



Any trail at the east side? Staying at Hougang makes going to bukit timah too far.
Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT
me peasant onli goes jet hobby![]()
Any trail at the east side? Staying at Hougang makes going to bukit timah too far.
Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT
Where is that? Paiseh newbie here don't know the things.i think 10kkj jungle trail still havnt kenna tear down for condos rite?
Spin the wheel and identify which is the part that needs to be straightened. Use an adjustable spanner, clip the part that you identify is bent, and then bend it back to "straighten" it. Don't squeeze the brake levers to stop the wheel, but hold the tyres instead. When done, wipe rotor with a clean rag and rubbing alcohol.
Hi fellows. Have a rear disc brake that squeaks whenever the rotor rotates till a specific spot. I suspect the rotor is no longer "true".
May I know what I can do to fix it?