Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,792
Reaction score
1,810
0

i bought this jersey a few months ago, but now the logos started to peel and there are cracking all over the place. Any kind soul who have this jersey can lent me the receipt so i can go claim warranty.
You buy chiong one or real one most real jersey use sublimiated printing won't come off de

If you buy from overseas local distro will not entertain your claims plus they might say its wear and tear

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT
 

jollyboi

Master Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
2,982
Reaction score
14
Recommendations for hardtail mtb? Budget below 600 preferably. Mainly for pcn, and occasionally light trails.

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
 

Cryogenist

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
105
KNS. Sun high up while cycling, then randomly kanna one sudden downpour. The raindrops like piercing needles.
 

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2001
Messages
37,576
Reaction score
1,256
My brake piston got stuck. Got T15 today only also ride until very difficult. Especially climb uphill.

Anybody know how to fix? Only one side piston like stick won't go back, the other side is ok. So it's not bleed problem.
 

flame2000

Banned
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
19,713
Reaction score
1,552
Zhang M Feng‎ to Love Cycling SG♥
2 hrs ·
7am this mrng, opp Central, b4 the tunnel, was pushed off my bike by a man probably in his 40's, in yellow tees, black shorts, black headphone.
Hit my right face against a side wall, broke front tooth. Cheek and lip swelling. My hubby and a jogger ran after tat guy but they couldn't stopped him. Hv reported case to police.

12239562_958611494188679_2654420495289181924_n.jpg

12208578_958611534188675_5026621657932396111_n.jpg

Ask police check cctv cameras nearby, I m sure got his face on it. Post the pic here n we will keep a lookout for him. Will whack him if we see him.
 

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,872
Reaction score
3,141
Just curious...

Anybody using oval chainrings before?

e.g. Normal 50t vs oval 50t +-3

How effective is oval chainring? Is it really useful or just a hype?

I am considering changing to oval chainring on my brompton to train up. ;)
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,208
Reaction score
3,682
Just curious...

Anybody using oval chainrings before?

e.g. Normal 50t vs oval 50t +-3

How effective is oval chainring? Is it really useful or just a hype?

I am considering changing to oval chainring on my brompton to train up. ;)
20 yrs ago I was using shimano biopace which was oval chainring. I don't feel got a lot difference. Maybe slightly.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,792
Reaction score
1,810
Just curious...

Anybody using oval chainrings before?

e.g. Normal 50t vs oval 50t +-3

How effective is oval chainring? Is it really useful or just a hype?

I am considering changing to oval chainring on my brompton to train up. ;)
i have a friend who uses it with a srm, he claims that the power output incrased from 250 watts to 300 watts.

but I highly doubt the power increase.

if you find ourself pedalling like hammster just get a bigger chainring
 

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2001
Messages
37,576
Reaction score
1,256
I just bought absoluteblack XX1 oval chainring for my MTB from bike24. It's quite affordable. Can buy and try.

A friend said its effective, like pushing a 34T chainring but with the effort of pushing a 32T round chainring. The review said mostly can feel the benefits while climbing.

But I'm reading the review for MTB one, road bike I don't know. U search for the review lor.
 

goonduahyou

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Some help! New to foldable!

Hi everyone, so as you can see from my title i need some help regarding my foldable bicycle :)

Basically I bought a Java Fit 16s and I'm planning to upgrade the wheelset! However while shopping online, I notice they ask me about this 'opening' for 74mm/130mm and 100mm/130mm.

I would like to ask what does those mean? And also which measurement is suitable for my foldie?

(I'm currently using a 406 wheelset)

Thanks! :love:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top