darksiedluv
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2015
- Messages
- 19,189
- Reaction score
- 4
You buy chiong one or real one most real jersey use sublimiated printing won't come off de![]()
i bought this jersey a few months ago, but now the logos started to peel and there are cracking all over the place. Any kind soul who have this jersey can lent me the receipt so i can go claim warranty.
Can consider polygon. Got my xtrada around that price.Recommendations for hardtail mtb? Budget below 600 preferably. Mainly for pcn, and occasionally light trails.
Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
Xtrada 4 or 5? Looking at the 2015 xtrada 5 also but like oos cos 2016 model coming
Mine's 5. Diff is just the brakes brand only if I'm not wrong. Check if rodalink still have anot lor.Xtrada 4 or 5? Looking at the 2015 xtrada 5 also but like oos cos 2016 model coming
Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
Icic. U got urs from rodalink? Btw how are you enjoying this bike so far?Mine's 5. Diff is just the brakes brand only if I'm not wrong. Check if rodalink still have anot lor.
Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT
I got mine from unikcycle. I'm actually using it to brush up my riding skills first before moving on to more complexed bike in future.Icic. U got urs from rodalink? Btw how are you enjoying this bike so far?
Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
Zhang M Feng to Love Cycling SG♥
2 hrs ·
7am this mrng, opp Central, b4 the tunnel, was pushed off my bike by a man probably in his 40's, in yellow tees, black shorts, black headphone.
Hit my right face against a side wall, broke front tooth. Cheek and lip swelling. My hubby and a jogger ran after tat guy but they couldn't stopped him. Hv reported case to police.
![]()
![]()
20 yrs ago I was using shimano biopace which was oval chainring. I don't feel got a lot difference. Maybe slightly.Just curious...
Anybody using oval chainrings before?
e.g. Normal 50t vs oval 50t +-3
How effective is oval chainring? Is it really useful or just a hype?
I am considering changing to oval chainring on my brompton to train up.![]()
I think the newer oval chainrings have the oval part at a different part of the pedalstroke making it more effective.20 yrs ago I was using shimano biopace which was oval chainring. I don't feel got a lot difference. Maybe slightly.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
i have a friend who uses it with a srm, he claims that the power output incrased from 250 watts to 300 watts.Just curious...
Anybody using oval chainrings before?
e.g. Normal 50t vs oval 50t +-3
How effective is oval chainring? Is it really useful or just a hype?
I am considering changing to oval chainring on my brompton to train up.![]()