Looks like those double cab truck.Nice!! I like full black bike. Mine is haha
But is that a suv behind? The bike looks small beside the car door
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

Looks like those double cab truck.Nice!! I like full black bike. Mine is haha
But is that a suv behind? The bike looks small beside the car door
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
Congratulations!![]()
It is an illusion, this frame is 58 actually. Lol. Nope. Is a pickup. In bolehland now. Haha. Actually there is any other color, but no stock. Else I would have get it. Red is nicer actually.Nice!! I like full black bike. Mine is haha
But is that a suv behind? The bike looks small beside the car door
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
Expert spotted.now guess the model n made. Lol
Владимир;98982757 said:Thanks, time for work out and slowly build up stamina for long distance drive. Today rode few km only then head become dizzy and legs turned soft.lol
Train, train, train. Must follow a few here forumers here. Many many are very strong and swift.
Train, train, train. Must follow a few here forumers here. Many many are very strong and swift.


Cycled to and fro for work today..
bonus pic
![]()
Your drive train also same as mine right? 9 speed, alivio shifter and Sora rd. Soon you might realise the shifting of gears is not so smooth. Perhaps can research together.I just bought cirus master v2.hope I can have a fling soon.
![]()
Hi.. My bf wants to get a road bike recently. So I'm planning a surprise for him. He's new to the road bike scene, I'm a greenhorn as well. Any brand, bike model to recommend? And any shop which I can get it from at a reasonable price (Budget 1-1.5k) or is there any second hand bike/clearance sales bike worth to get in the market at this moment. I have also read up about the gear, and I think 105 is pretty decent for him.
Hi.. My bf wants to get a road bike recently. So I'm planning a surprise for him. He's new to the road bike scene, I'm a greenhorn as well. Any brand, bike model to recommend? And any shop which I can get it from at a reasonable price (Budget 1-1.5k) or is there any second hand bike/clearance sales bike worth to get in the market at this moment. I have also read up about the gear, and I think 105 is pretty decent for him.
Hahaha same same. Need to ride longer too.Владимир;98982757 said:Thanks, time for work out and slowly build up stamina for long distance drive. Today rode few km only then head become dizzy and legs turned soft.lol
Nice bike. U got the same photography skills as theodr! !Cycled to and fro for work today..
bonus pic
![]()
Yeah 105 is gd. Try hup leong at chinatown? The bikes there are pretty cheap and good. Merida is a good brand.Hi.. My bf wants to get a road bike recently. So I'm planning a surprise for him. He's new to the road bike scene, I'm a greenhorn as well. Any brand, bike model to recommend? And any shop which I can get it from at a reasonable price (Budget 1-1.5k) or is there any second hand bike/clearance sales bike worth to get in the market at this moment. I have also read up about the gear, and I think 105 is pretty decent for him.
Your drive train also same as mine right? 9 speed, alivio shifter and Sora rd. Soon you might realise the shifting of gears is not so smooth. Perhaps can research together.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Matt Black with red fury rims hoping to get some attraction and a fling. 

U cannot just anyhow buy a road bike. The size need to match his body size. 105 is ok for starters.