Please help me to clear up my doubts. From what I understand , when the front crank has 58t compared to 53t. And the smallest cog 14.
Pedalling hard on the 58 would be faster then the 53t. So I dont understand why when people say that their 11 speed bike is faster then a 9 speed with the same smaller cogs.
On every bike I have ever cycled. I only use either the highest to cruise down pcn, or the lowest gear to go up slope.
This bianchi is mine. Cannot compare cos this is vintage and people collect it. I bought around $2.2ksgd from eBay.
Beautiful bike you have there. Maybe when I get my own flat I will get one to hang on the wall to look good and for some weekday solo cycling.
it all depends on your expectation, need something portable.. go for foldie, you can take a look at birdy too, good speedy foldie.
it is a waste they selling the fsx with 105 at a slightly higher price than when it was first launch... but they gave a series higher than current, Ultegra instead of 105.. back then it was worth the extra, but not so now.
I will definitely not be buying the fsX for it is at a price I wouldn'd consider..... yet.
I have always seen and admire the birdy bikes, when I cycle and see one on the road. My mind goes ~~birdy~~~~. And I know this is a person who knows what comfort is.
I haven't considered it because I had the impression that it's a bike more engine then parts that allows it to go fast. With it being full suspension and even a disc brake.
I went to search around and see that on eWalker there is 7 different kinds.
But on cyclelogy , there is only 3 different kinds?
Would the classic be up-gradable? In the event I buy that and feel it lacking?
Would the frame accept a cassette with 9t as smallest cog?
Sorry noob here.
I brought a friend to try out the bikes, and he fell in love with Tyrell. The sleekness, light weight and speed won him over. He's a muscular, tanned guy who enjoys sports and the occasional adrenaline rush.
He originally said his budget was <1.2k... but in the end he was willing to spend more to buy Tyrell FX.
I am quite random I understand.
