Sadisticnoob
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 39,792
- Reaction score
- 1,810
I need wor no tights my.balls will drop.out from the painwell.. it's not like you NEED tights to cycle![]()
Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT

I need wor no tights my.balls will drop.out from the painwell.. it's not like you NEED tights to cycle![]()
well.. it's not like you NEED tights to cycle![]()
Decathlon at chai chee technoparkJust got a new bike. Ordered tights from CRC but haven reach.
Can recommend any retail place to buy tights and helmet? Itching to go cycle now.
Lol. Npark not nea. Thanks
Brompton doesnt really look nice, and I don't fancy small wheels. Speed wise not sure because never tried before and i think it is overpriced. For expensive foldies, i rather get birdy.
I guess last time not much competition in the market so they might be the king. But now so many alternatives, sure dilute their business if they stop innovating.
Sit for a while already very painful leh. Already got the rest like lights and helmet. I also thot tights nvm.
What saddle are you using?
The one they give me not bad but I never useSaddle original from Merida

Do most of u adjust your own rear derailleur?
Mine lower limit is not parallel with the biggest cog. It is towards the smaller cog and not towards the spokes though. Will there be a problem down the road?
Btw where u all buy repair stand? Any good recommendations? I need a compact and light one without being too expensive.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Everytime I ride chain is like not smooth. Don't touch with the screws unless you have to most people will adjust the barrel adjuster firstDo most of u adjust your own rear derailleur?
Mine lower limit is not parallel with the biggest cog. It is towards the smaller cog and not towards the spokes though. Will there be a problem down the road?
Btw where u all buy repair stand? Any good recommendations? I need a compact and light one without being too expensive.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
used to ride a brompton. too flexy and the small wheels caused me to crash 2 times going over small pot holes. in the end sold it and got a birdy, change to 406 wheels. more stable and folds quite compact too.

Hands so itchy for what , working fine don't need to touch it lolI adjust.Everytime I ride chain is like not smooth.
![]()
used to ride a brompton. too flexy and the small wheels caused me to crash 2 times going over small pot holes. in the end sold it and got a birdy, change to 406 wheels. more stable and folds quite compact too.
Hands so itchy for what , working fine don't need to touch it lol
Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT

Do most of u adjust your own rear derailleur?
Mine lower limit is not parallel with the biggest cog. It is towards the smaller cog and not towards the spokes though. Will there be a problem down the road?
Btw where u all buy repair stand? Any good recommendations? I need a compact and light one without being too expensive.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Thanks for the advice on rd.if the chain doesn't de-chain toward the cassette then leave it. Upper and lower limit screws just restrict the chain from go over the cog and de-chaining.
don't need to adjust for once apparent reason.
for workshop stand, I'm using Parktools PCS9. go CRC and take a look, they are on sale now