I'm in love actually. Haha. Just curious about the English stallion.
I like the jubilee speed, but the price isn't that jubilee

not u lock, it is a folding lock Ecolution 6000

I'm in love actually. Haha. Just curious about the English stallion.

I like the jubilee speed, but the price isn't that jubilee![]()

I'm in love actually. Haha. Just curious about the English stallion.
My ulac folding lock is 700g, not 1kg. I might sell it and get a 400g or 500g alarm cable lock.not u lock, it is a folding lock Ecolution 6000, anyway, I think it was a crazy idea. Never in the thousands KM did I ever needed a lock. All those 'what ifs' from my cycling kaki was a more kiasu mentality then a real need for it. Plus I could always fold up my bike and bring it into the cubicle if really need be.
I like the jubilee speed, but the price isn't that jubilee![]()
Then get Alex moulton tsr series lo.
Still English stallion, but division three version. Not epl.![]()

Can birdy use shimano hollow tech bb and crank?
And can install front derailleur and double chainring? Need any fd adaptor?
What is the gearing and cassette on your stock birdy leh?
Damn tempted to get birdy now...
Then get Alex moulton tsr series lo.
Still English stallion, but division three version. Not epl.![]()
http://mybikeshopsg.com/2016/01/24/pay-more-than-s2500-for-a-folding-bike-warning-long-article/
Use this to convince yourself on the Jubilee $7999
Actually I don't know what are the differences or how many different models there are.
https://www.cyclelogy.sg/products/birdy-capreo
The only question I can answer is. Front derailleur double chainring is possible. It's as customizable as it gets already. There are people with hydraulic disc brakes..
http://www.bikeforums.net/folding-bikes/473415-birdy-thread-25.html
my foldie.
![]()
my road bike.
![]()
![]()
think maybe the camera angle.
lim chu kang end jetty.Where is this place?
Must wait until i recover from injuries can? LolI also looking at a roadie. Lol.
But don't know my engine can anot. Also no where to store it.
@digdub what's the Max you did on the birdy?
Got edmw cycling group anot?
Sent from INO 3 using GAGT
my foldie.
![]()
my road bike.
![]()
![]()

I also looking at a roadie. Lol.
But don't know my engine can anot. Also no where to store it.
@digdub what's the Max you did on the birdy?
Got edmw cycling group anot?
Sent from INO 3 using GAGT
LCK Jetty seems like your favourite spot..Have yet to cycle there thou, usually go Wdls Waterfront..
This sounds.....![]()
for me, roadie is less xiong than foldie. after ride roadie, still dun feel shag, foldie will feel more shag for the same distance. max distance is about 80-90km i think.
Have to spin more to cover the same distance covered by road bike.