spin wise I think its about the same due to gearing. the main difference I think is due to the rolling resistance vs bigger wheels. bigger wheels roll over things more easily. I can let my roadie roll while my foldie friends are still pedalling.

By the way, ur ue boom is mounted on the bottle cage holder which in turn is strapped onto the stem/handlebar??
What brand is the holder?
Edit: Might have found it..Topeak Cage Mount with a Modula Cage?
that should be fine, nothing too heavy should be okIs the seatpost rack sturdy? Able to carry a water bottle, phone , wallet and keys anot?![]()
Is the seatpost rack sturdy? Able to carry a water bottle, phone , wallet and keys anot?![]()
which type? my rear system works well, I got spare inner, patch kit, multi kit, co2 cannister, got room for wallet, keys, ciggie.. phone is mount infront and 2 bottle cage
youtube can help with that, even if you have not done it physically at least watch a video to get the general idea, it will also serve you well to practice at least once at home. do that you won't be too blur if it happens when you are far out on your rideYour rear system meaning saddle bag?
Actually maybe I'm a short distance rider. But I've never ever had a puncture. Haha.
I doubt i even know how to patch a puncture.
http://hellobicycle.com.sg/collections/klickfix/products/free-rack
Your rear system meaning saddle bag?
Actually maybe I'm a short distance rider. But I've never ever had a puncture. Haha.
I doubt i even know how to patch a puncture.
http://hellobicycle.com.sg/collections/klickfix/products/free-rack
That time people say adjust rd very easy can follow videos. End up i messed it up and had to pay to get it tuned.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
That time people say adjust rd very easy can follow videos. End up i messed it up and had to pay to get it tuned.
that time my chain skip the 2nd gear, SmilingDevil told me easy to adjust but I didn't know how to.That time people say adjust rd very easy can follow videos. End up i messed it up and had to pay to get it tuned.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

That time people say adjust rd very easy can follow videos. End up i messed it up and had to pay to get it tuned.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
That time people say adjust rd very easy can follow videos. End up i messed it up and had to pay to get it tuned.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
That time people say adjust rd very easy can follow videos. End up i messed it up and had to pay to get it tuned.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
hi, i am looking to getting a basic road bike, or basically a bicycle with thin wheels and decent gears as my hse area is up slope. Prefer t bar handle. Dont need to be branded or anything. Just a casual cyclist so budget is around $200-300. is this price reasonable for such a bicycle and do anyone know any place to get it at? Also what kind of frame size should i be getting if i am 162cm. thanks in advance!