Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

VD

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,240
Reaction score
2
No pattern, bike is black with red accent and red bar tape, I don't really care abt matching since the top always colorful and a standard black tights/bib and a fluorescent yellow mtb shoe ��
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,792
Reaction score
1,810
Hi all,

Just quote a quote from hongfu bikes,

Hope can hit 10 pcs
Dear Mike

thanks for your soon reply.

ok,then the price are :

FD002/FD006/FD009:  $10/pcs

FD012/FD015: $11/pcs

thanks!




--

best regards,

Jenny

HongFu sports Equipment Co.,Ltd 
Tel: +86-755-84119462

Website: www.hongfubikes.com 



Prices quoted are in usd, so should work out to below 20 SGD per piece


As for xacd the ti bottle they didn't get back to me
Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT
 
Last edited:

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
9,006
Reaction score
11
There is no end to upgrading one leh.

For me, if a part wears out then I may replace it with a "better" part but I don't like upgrading just for the sake of upgrading. It's a waste of time, money and effort.
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,792
Reaction score
1,810
Xacd has finally replied me with a quotation. For their ti bottle cage. It's quite expensive way more than I anticipated

Hi Sir:

About you said these:

Hi Porter,

I am looking to get around 10pcs of various designs.

what will be the quotation ? 

OK,I see,if your order quantity is 10pcs to each style once,

our price will be following:

Ti water bottle cages

W01  10pcs  FOB XI'AN USD38.00/pcs

W02  10pcs  FOB XI'AN USD30.00/pcs

W03  10pcs  FOB XI'AN USD25.00/pcs

W04  10pcs  FOB XI'AN USD55.00/pcs

W05  10pcs  FOB XI'AN USD36.00/pcs

W06  10pcs  FOB XI'AN USD38.00/pcs

W07  10pcs  FOB XI'AN USD39.00/pcs

W08  10pcs  FOB XI'AN USD20.00/pcs

 

Regards, 

 

Porter

 

 

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT
 

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
So ex meh go hk and buy only 14k SGD

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT

But ship over sit in plane. Your bike in luggage area , you won't feel jitterish meh. Don't know if they got manhandle the bike anot. Haha

Also upgrading is upgrading. Replacing items with better component is different.

Mine using the capreo groupset , doubt I will 'need' and upgrade anytime soon. I won't be able to drive 20" wheels if I change to them also. Though the ride should be more stable.

I'll be customizing not upgrading I guess. Haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top