Baht exchange rate

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,386
Reaction score
1,781
time to change that perspective my friend :) its been a known fact the $ exchange in suntec gives quite competitive rates de :D

I realised that when i changed some HKD for my HK trips. Suntec rates re competitive and convenient for most people. I recommend changing there too.
 

keith00

Master Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
2,595
Reaction score
11
rates are usually better over at BKK right?

not really, I know of 2 money change with is higher compare to bank exchange at BKK.

One is Super Rich (but $50 note below less 0.05) one i know is near BKK City Inn
Another is near Citin Pratuman area, With a big Blue Signage "Exchange"
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top