hotspur_77
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2005
- Messages
- 6,404
- Reaction score
- 509
wah lau... long time nvr c such low rates liao... hopefully rates can b better after CNY or b4 march...

chinatown got 1 gd rates, 23.4, the highest i have found so far......
Bro which shop will go asap
Your mail box full liao.......
It is at PEOPLE'S PARK COMPLEX, not near main entrance one, hiding at one corner with LCD to show the rates. I dont have the shop name.
chiu mean the one next to the durain pancake one izzit... also near an escalator, that shop always long Q one.
I always go there change also ... lol
Hi guys,
2 days ago (Saturday), I had sold total 2.1 million baht at 23.39 & 23.40 to 3 money changers.
I still have 1.5 million baht cash on hand to sell, who can recommend me which shop is giving similar or better rate?
I am also not beri sure but i go abt 3pm during weekday nobody
Have check with abt 7-8 money changer, he is the one who offer the best rates
Hi guys,
2 days ago (Saturday), I had sold total 2.1 million baht at 23.39 & 23.40 to 3 money changers.
I still have 1.5 million baht cash on hand to sell, who can recommend me which shop is giving similar or better rate?

Ya...if we are talking about the same shop , he really offers a very good rate everytime, no wonder the Q everytime so long
his shop is at the most corner, in fact close to Lim Chee Guan![]()

U can remember the shop name?
When i change i also nvr see the name one![]()


