Black friday on kindle

sellbuyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
21,310
Reaction score
919
The 2014 basic kindle retailing at usd $79. I letting go at $100. Pm me
 

ctineee

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi, i am new here, i want to buy kindle from amazon, so i can just ship directly to my house?
 

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
8,913
Reaction score
22
Very new kindle user here.

I've read that some people are able to buy direct off Amazon without the need for VPNs and workarounds, while some recommend the use of gift cards and/or VPNs. Do I really need to do that to be safe?
 

jeffyen2

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
0
Very new kindle user here.

I've read that some people are able to buy direct off Amazon without the need for VPNs and workarounds, while some recommend the use of gift cards and/or VPNs. Do I really need to do that to be safe?

The usual practice is that you can do whatever you want, until you are 'found out' (which may well be 'never', or 'immediately!'). You can then use the vpn workflow if you're the latter. :)
 

kitaeshi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
5,529
Reaction score
608
have a kindle seal...who interested at $100? the basic set tat is on sale at 49usd..
pm me
 

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
8,913
Reaction score
22
The usual practice is that you can do whatever you want, until you are 'found out' (which may well be 'never', or 'immediately!'). You can then use the vpn workflow if you're the latter. :)

Ah I see. I thought it was a "found-out-and-bricked" case where its irreversible. Thanks!
 

nakamoto

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
1,150
Reaction score
0
if we purchase the kindle on amazon, we are not valid for the kindle unlimited bundle ?
 

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,502
Reaction score
12
how much does it cost to ship 1 box of basic kindle back to sg via hopshopgo?
how about kindle paperwhite?
 

wikiwonders

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Just to share.. bros who are looking for Kindle can make use of their sale.. They slash prices across all the models so can take a look if you are getting one..

Black friday kindle sale.

eInk-K-BF-BB-1200x360.jpg


I got one for myself, and even though they say international shipping, it does not ship to singapore right now. So you have to use those shipper like Borderlinx or vpost, which is what i did.

Just spend the last 30 minutes talking to their customer service to clarify that they do not ship to SG at the moment.

Yes the sale is back. For benefit of those interested, I will update my review soon. Meanwhile it costs $22 SGD to ship over using borderlinx. And as per my original post, no direct shipping from Amazon.
 

sellbuyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
21,310
Reaction score
919
Let me know if you guys need me to buy for u. I can charge 1.4 usd fixed for u guys.
 

jeffyen2

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
0
for reading pdf, any difference of performance between basic and pw?

The resolution of PW is higher than the basic. Actually generally speaking, Kindles are not very good for pdfs (those with complex layouts) due to the small screen size and speed of panning.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top