
If you are a fast driver, bluesg more worthwhile since charge by duration.

Very good time to launch just when nearly half of EW Line is close on a sunday.![]()
Well at least if they die the charging stations will still be there. Then I can finally change to a EV.
Yes. Expensive. Believe the program will die within a year.
The price might be comparable to U/G but people need to go to the various car parks to pick the car up so that might put people off. But It will not fail as got govt support and govt will keep building the charging station for BlueSG. I am not sure if they need to bid for COE, if don't need, their cost is already much lower than other car rental companies.

The price might be comparable to U/G but people need to go to the various car parks to pick the car up so that might put people off. But It will not fail as got govt support and govt will keep building the charging station for BlueSG. I am not sure if they need to bid for COE, if don't need, their cost is already much lower than other car rental companies.
I think a five-door hatchback would have been a better choice for BlueSG electric car-sharing/renting, because a three-door hatch is inconvenient for rear passengers.
How come no coe? Then why the people who bot the tesla electric car need to pay coe?
Where the xiong??? BXAGW!!???!?!Their CEO quite milfy.