centauri61
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2008
- Messages
- 1,008
- Reaction score
- 0
ARGH!!!! I missed the Asics Warehouse Sale!!! Anyone knows if there anymore Asics sales around?![]()
seems that asics hardly have any sales...

ARGH!!!! I missed the Asics Warehouse Sale!!! Anyone knows if there anymore Asics sales around?![]()

Hey gambler.. I went to the sales today also.. Quite a number of cheap hoots.. Thanks alot for the SIC![]()
thank you all for the detailed converse sale report. =)
i would like to know, what are the mode(s) of payment available? NETS/ cash?
sadly i'm working till the 24th, hoping there's still nice buys till then.
seems that asics hardly have any sales...![]()
u can become a fan of their facebook & u'll know when they hv a sale![]()
depends on luck, sometimes they randomly restock at odd hours when they see the racks are low on supplies but I think generally the morning slot would be better because the staff would have the chance to organize and repack after war time hours are over. If you go, maybe you can hang around a while longer to increase your chances of spotting something you like.
I expect tomorrow up til Sunday to be very chaotic with more people on leave. I do agree with the previous poster that last year's sales was better.
$29.90 - $49.90Anyone can help me with the price of chuck taylors? Both canvas and leather