
Tomolo Converse Warehouse salestart le, come support wor![]()
to BL:
Thanks for coming forward with your reply...
Well i am glad that u guys admit its your fault, me and my buddy would come down, and explain to you people between a FAPE and a authentic bape. The differences are pretty huge and blatent.
But i am pretty disappointed because this is my first bape shirt that i bought simply because the real deal are selling at prices which i can't really afford. Even their local store are selling around the same prices in japan, hovering around $120 thereabouts.
Its pretty easy to spot a fake actually when my friend has taught me. But more exposure with the real deal is the best.
rgds
Worthy of going imho, just came back. Quite crowded as many ppl went to see the shoes more than the clothes. Clothes wise i nv go and see, but then shoes got quite a lot of selection. Hooted a spare pair of sneakers. Dmg S$30.Field Report on Converse warehouse sale pls! Many thanks =))))
Worthy of going imho, just came back. Quite crowded as many ppl went to see the shoes more than the clothes. Clothes wise i nv go and see, but then shoes got quite a lot of selection. Hooted a spare pair of sneakers. Dmg S$30.
P.S. Sizes are limited and may have run out ald if you're going down there now. Really a lot of ppl looking to hoot shoes just now.
It is definitely worth going, but please go at the right time.. Just now when I was paying, I asked the cashier bout re-stocking as I realized the sizes are running out super fast. He told me will restock everyday.. So if you wanna go, please go at 10am to pray safe.
I went at the wrong time (lunch hour), and the queue to pay was bout 45 mins, queued all the way till outside.. jesus..
Shoes have an abundant of varieties, from Lee Cooper to Kappa to Everlast and Converse..
Everything are sold there, slippers, many kinds of bags, tees, jackets, polo tees, l/s shirts, leather shoes, socks, belts, shorts, sneakers, slip-ons, soccer balls, singlets
I bought a pair of jack purcells, all stars and flip-flops.. damage: $110
There are alot of jack purcells (the common ones), but the black colour are running out of sizes.. john varatos also have
It is definitely worth going, but please go at the right time.. Just now when I was paying, I asked the cashier bout re-stocking as I realized the sizes are running out super fast. He told me will restock everyday.. So if you wanna go, please go at 10am to pray safe.
I went at the wrong time (lunch hour), and the queue to pay was bout 45 mins, queued all the way till outside.. jesus..
Shoes have an abundant of varieties, from Lee Cooper to Kappa to Everlast and Converse..
Everything are sold there, slippers, many kinds of bags, tees, jackets, polo tees, l/s shirts, leather shoes, socks, belts, shorts, sneakers, slip-ons, soccer balls, singlets
I bought a pair of jack purcells, all stars and flip-flops.. damage: $110
There are alot of jack purcells (the common ones), but the black colour are running out of sizes.. john varatos also have
price range for jack purcell sneakers?It is definitely worth going, but please go at the right time.. Just now when I was paying, I asked the cashier bout re-stocking as I realized the sizes are running out super fast. He told me will restock everyday.. So if you wanna go, please go at 10am to pray safe.
I went at the wrong time (lunch hour), and the queue to pay was bout 45 mins, queued all the way till outside.. jesus..
Shoes have an abundant of varieties, from Lee Cooper to Kappa to Everlast and Converse..
Everything are sold there, slippers, many kinds of bags, tees, jackets, polo tees, l/s shirts, leather shoes, socks, belts, shorts, sneakers, slip-ons, soccer balls, singlets
I bought a pair of jack purcells, all stars and flip-flops.. damage: $110
There are alot of jack purcells (the common ones), but the black colour are running out of sizes.. john varatos also have
Got john varvatos mid top kind one or not?
Nope, didn't see it.
311290: got alot bball shorts.. i can't rmb the price, didn't really go and notice.. but i believe is smth like 2 pairs for $30? not confirm
@Desolator: price range for jack purcell sneakers?
$49.90/pair
Hey gambler.. I went to the sales today also.. Quite a number of cheap hoots.. Thanks alot for the SIC![]()