Iridiumguy
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2022
- Messages
- 929
- Reaction score
- 433
From a schedule from 2021, not sure how accurate compared to actual progress
Looks like 1-2 months behind?

From a schedule from 2021, not sure how accurate compared to actual progress
The later the betterLooks like 1-2 months behind?
I assume this buyer only paid the 25% deposit in cash. Would be interesting come Q4 this year when the developer calls for the foundation payment. I wonder if the developer would exercise the clause to annul the SPA for these 20 units and jiak the 20% of purchase price once the buyer can't make payment cos he is in jail and all his funds are frozen or confiscated![]()
I think cannot.. prohibition order issued. Developer have to tank the pty without receiving any pmt? Or maybe the state makan the units then lelong lelong to the public
Seems like it, but I don't understand why foundation completion is 31 October but can have concrete framework of the units built up to 10+ levels before foundation considered “completed”...Looks like 1-2 months behind?
Prohibition to sell only mah, but if the guy didnt make full payment, he technically doesn't own the unit and the developer can supposedly exercise the SPA clause in the event of a default of subsequent payments... I suppose someone can sue the developer and justify that the initial purchase is not valid since the funds utilised are from illicit sources..I think cannot.. prohibition order issued. Developer have to tank the pty without receiving any pmt? Or maybe the state makan the units then lelong lelong to the public
Will the agent kena ?Js wondering will the developer’s legal team kena as well? Likely they need to prove they did a proper AML check…So big case this one
Idk, my guess everyone involved in it will kena investigation….Will the agent kena ?
Their foundation includes pile caps, maybe they only complete that. For the resi side first? Anyone have a picture of the site?Seems like it, but I don't understand why foundation completion is 31 October but can have concrete framework of the units built up to 10+ levels before foundation considered “completed”...
Prohibition to sell only mah, but if the guy didnt make full payment, he technically doesn't own the unit and the developer can supposedly exercise the SPA clause in the event of a default of subsequent payments... I suppose someone can sue the developer and justify that the initial purchase is not valid since the funds utilised are from illicit sources..
Haha why you dig out old message, and so selectiveTalk until got dragon got phoenix also useless, End up is still what NSZ had guessed, wash and wash![]()
Property how to crash with so many rounds of CMs as safety nets.Haha why you dig out old message, and so selectiveShould also quote the next few messages where I agreed with you
How have you been doing? Did you further invest into the property market since? Still remember you guessing property crashing since early 2020.
Sure…Property how to crash with so many rounds of CMs as safety nets.
Feel free to quote any of my previous posts if u happened to see me saying property price will crash.![]()
Looks like u can’t find anything relevant so just anyhow dig.Sure…
![]()
Still in survival mode. In fact, this one is better… no more 1m, only 1.5m!
![]()
Haha nothing much la, he asked so I went to do a quick google based on time frame. Anyone active during the forums at that period agar agar can rmb he one of the most vocal.Why NSZ jiejie got so many enemies.
2020 post also dig up to stir alamak. Chill la.
Because I am very clear I never ever say property price in Singapore will crash after series of CMs. But it’s true that I feel profit is thinning compared to the past. That’s why I’m not afraid of u digging any of the past posts which u obviously can’t find any.Haha nothing much la, he asked so I went to do a quick google based on time frame. Anyone active during the forums at that period agar agar can rmb he one of the most vocal.
Even Hdb also say until cannot be more than 1m liao but still can flip words.
Imo, sometimes guess correct, no need so yaya, guess wrong can just man up also.
Anyway, agree to disagree, I guess. Don’t mesh with his personality. He can continue to think what he wants.
For me, to bring back to topic, i didn’t rule out the washing of money back then since so many units were purchased at one go, but my guess was that it wasn’t likely due to all the leakage in taxes and checks/balances that should be done by agents and developers. Based on the reports, i’d be wrong on this guess, oh well.![]()
They now belong to Ah Gong already.. LOL!!!Does anyone know what happen to the units involved? Does this mean the units are now back in the market? I don’t see any advert for them. ..
Ah gong would sell to public at 50% discount or not?They now belong to Ah Gong already.. LOL!!!