筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
Aiya, every time I Poke fun on gibbfa/equinox u like cannot tahan. I know u r vested in CHP but steady abit lah. If the resale performance for CHP is truly impressive/incredible, we will all congratulate the CHP owners.
The resale performance still not tested yet then everyday sing praises buay sian meh? Lol :o
CHP easily the best integrated development in the whole of southeast asia.
 

Hohohomoo

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
480
I assure you that you are not so important as you believe you are. I come on once in a while only. I responded to the comments because I appreciate their updates, unlike comments that merely expresses ‘disgust’ in an open forum because one feels angsty.

i think i know why most people sian of you, lol. I like your posts when you debate with your views on the market or property, less so when you start talking down, being personal and assuming other people insecure or buay steady.

Most buyers are not looking for your congratulations anyway. Do well or not also you got nothing to gain. Cheers bro
Frankly, The homeseeker forum has no lack of u and your Gibbfa gang tbh. When comments are not music to your ears (particularly if u have a vested interest in it), u will tend to over react even when comment was not even directed to u.
Your gibbfa bro is always craving for feel good praises. Why don’t u scroll back and see for yourself how many r pretty turned off by all these useless, feel good remarks for the past one year? Hehe, and u can come and tell me all these are valuable updates/comments?
Come on lah, if u r truly a confident and season buyer, would u even care what others say about CHP and always act like a white knight defending for a troll just becoz both of u have similar vested interest? Again, this is an open forum and not exclusive to CHP owners.
 
Last edited:

bujingyun82

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,458
Reaction score
1,176
Yes, this is the only project got daily sales report lol. Said before also but got tired repeating myself lol. So just let it be. Hua yi dio ho. But make me like the project and address lesser liao compared to initially. But it’s ok lol. TGIF.
 

Hohohomoo

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
480
CHP is the best luxury condo for 2021

no surprise of its popularity among foreigners
96% sold is very impressive given quite a no of units are above $3mil category
27 left wow incredible from 696
CHP easily the best integrated development in the whole of southeast asia.
On the way to hit 3.5kpsf for resale!!
Yes, this is the only project got daily sales report lol. Said before also but got tired repeating myself lol. So just let it be. Hua yi dio ho. But make me like the project and address lesser liao compared to initially. But it’s ok lol. TGIF.

Hehe bro, if u can’t tahan the ### bro who keep repeating the same line over and over again everyday, I’m sure u should understand where I’m coming from. :o
 
Last edited:

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
@Verghez, now u probably can see how u and your buddy has already degraded to this level :o
My comments are not w/o any basis.
Cheers
Sorry leh. Some of your comments are still without basis. You forcefully grouped me with gibbfa and call him my buddy just because I don’t agree with you.

my disagreement with gibbfa had been posted in the past. I also clearly stated before I don’t agree with all the superlatives as recent as my last reply. Like bjy said, I also just let it be.

What I do appreciate are the updates on sales progress. Maybe daily updates are a bit over the top but for me, good to know how it is selling overall now and then. Just that always see your derisory posts when I do check in.

What I also do appreciate are your opinion posts, on the market or the property itself. Even if I don’t agree, and I state my opinion, it doesn’t mean I ‘over react’. It’s awfully ok to have different opinions on things. I’m not sure why it’s always so extreme when someone disagrees with you, it becomes over reaction. To me, that seems more like an over reaction 🤣

anyway, i’ve said my piece on this matter. Let’s move on to other topics. Thanks.
 
Last edited:

bujingyun82

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,458
Reaction score
1,176
Sorry leh. Some of your comments are still without basis. You forcefully grouped me with gibbfa and call him my buddy just because I don’t agree with you.

my disagreement with gibbfa had been posted in the past. I also clearly stated before I don’t agree with all the superlatives as recent as my last reply. Like bjy said, I also just let it be.

What I do appreciate are the updates on sales progress. Maybe daily updates are a bit over the top but for me, good to know how it is selling overall now and then. Just that always see your derisory posts when I do check in.

What I also do appreciate are your opinion posts, on the market or the property itself. Even if I don’t agree, and I state my opinion, it doesn’t mean I ‘over react’. It’s awfully ok to have different opinions on things. I’m not sure why it’s always so extreme when someone disagrees with you, it becomes over reaction. To me, that seems more like an over reaction 🤣

anyway, i’ve said my piece on this matter. Let’s move on to other topics. Thanks.

bro, there’s no other topic here sad to say. Only got daily sales report lol.
 

Hohohomoo

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
480
bro, there’s no other topic here sad to say. Only got daily sales report lol.
Hehe, I get to see not just daily sales reporting, but mostly useless self praising posts like “CHP is on fire now”, “fantastic sales”, “incredible performance”, “best integrated condo in south east Asia/universe”, “CHP hitting 3.5kpsf in resale soon”. I really not sure how these posts are considered to be useful updates :o
Sometimes really can’t blame me for expressing my boredom and feeling like this…


And I believe many readers really learn nothing from this thread. :o
At least in the older thread like landmark thread, there were some recent posts on the feasibility of sheltered walkway to mrt, shuttle service/nearest bus stop location and occasional updates on psf increase etc. it’s all about not overdoing it.
 
Last edited:

Hohohomoo

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
480
What I also do appreciate are your opinion posts, on the market or the property itself. Even if I don’t agree, and I state my opinion, it doesn’t mean I ‘over react’. It’s awfully ok to have different opinions on things. I’m not sure why it’s always so extreme when someone disagrees with you, it becomes over reaction. To me, that seems more like an over reaction 🤣

anyway, i’ve said my piece on this matter. Let’s move on to other topics. Thanks.
If we have constructive things to debate and discuss here, I still not so dulanz. To begin with, there’s basically nothing to agree or disagree here except daily reporting of sales over the past one year and the rest r mostly some useless feel good self praising posts.
Funny that whenever pple trying to poke fun on some of these useless/trolling posts from your dear gibbfa bro, U can always get so easily affected. It happened many times. Just because both of u have the same vested interest?

Even Neutral reader like bro BJY has already stated his point clearly that there’s basically nothing to discuss or learn here and I can’t agree more. It’s just another self glorified/feel good thread.
 
Last edited:

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
If we have constructive things to debate and discuss here, I still not so dulanz. To begin with, there’s basically nothing to agree or disagree here except daily reporting of sales over the past one year and the rest r mostly some useless feel good self praising posts.
Funny that whenever pple trying to poke fun on some of these useless/trolling posts from your dear gibbfa bro, U can always get so easily affected. It happened many times. Just because both of u have the same vested interest?

Even Neutral reader like bro BJY has already stated his point clearly that there’s basically nothing to discuss or learn here and I can’t agree more. It’s just another self glorified/feel good thread.
🤣 i also poked fun at gibbfa in the past, does that make me have split personality? Just to reiterate that my views are not aligned with his, just because I am not agreeable with you.

Let’s chill and move on from this topic, like I said earlier. Thanks, bro👍🏼
 

snowblaze

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
16,247
Reaction score
7,206
This location is quite good. I am interested.
My monthly is about 3.6k pm. Looking at 1 bedroom.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top