bujingyun82
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 3, 2005
- Messages
- 2,458
- Reaction score
- 1,176
Well done CHP!

Which edmwer, come cleanhttps://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/canninghill-piers-chalks-77-sales-worth-over-118-bil
The sole super penthouse of 8,955 sq ft was sold for $48 million ($5,360 psf), just 4% below the $50 million ($$5,583 psf) price tag. The buyer is believed to be a Singaporean, although the developer declined to comment. The super penthouse is located on the topmost level of the 48-storey residential tower and is said to have “unmatched panoramic views of the city and the riverfront”.
Ya, then he use it to buy 1+S for freeThe agent huat until siao. LOL
Could be over $1 mils commission.
Wonder who bought..... Razer Tan, Secret Ang or Grab Tan?![]()
We'll know tomoro. Maybe it's none of the above but 48mils is no small change.missed out mr chew of bytedance…
based on the article, 538 units sold by 6pm, seems like today only 4 units sold? just now cycled by the CHP showroom at around 6pm, doesn't seem crowded, seems aligned with the sales today
Err…Honestly I really got nothing better to do so that’s y I’m frequently here.
Bro scanner is not wrong.
Actually, I believe they sold about 10 today. There were a few pull outs that forfeited 1.25%.###
not much different from what we concluded yesterday evening...
maybe today they focussed on the pent house?
###
Actually, I believe they sold about 10 today. There were a few pull outs that forfeited 1.25%.
Really so. Some alien even come here to check out English word definition by Oxford dictionary because too proud to check out himself.
###
Their decision becomes a win win for developer. 1.25% of the bookings fee on this trophy asset is no small sum, on the other hand this project have no difficulty in sales (best new launch sales for 2021 and I think also the case compared to 2020, better than Clavon and Penrose), they can increase the price albeit subtly.Actually, I believe they sold about 10 today. There were a few pull outs that forfeited 1.25%.
Apparently prices had been increased by 1-2% on Sunday, depending on unit type.Their decision becomes a win win for developer. 1.25% of the bookings fee on this trophy asset is no small sum, on the other hand this project have no difficulty in sales (best new launch sales for 2021 and I think also the case compared to 2020, better than Clavon and Penrose), they can increase the price albeit subtly.
Or those old bankers what UOB chairmanWonder who bought..... Razer Tan, Secret Ang or Grab Tan?![]()
Apparently prices had been increased by 1-2% on Sunday, depending on unit type.
Their decision becomes a win win for developer. 1.25% of the bookings fee on this trophy asset is no small sum, on the other hand this project have no difficulty in sales (best new launch sales for 2021 and I think also the case compared to 2020, better than Clavon and Penrose), they can increase the price albeit subtly.