筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

scanner007

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
485
I will only take MOR at 2kpsf or below.
The marina view and vibes there was nice and I like to go bay link eat DTF, paradise dynasty very often :o
Not crowded at all, no scared omicron.
Last time in 2018/19 went to visit MOR show room, thinking of getting one there. Decided not to as I went overseas.... Blessing in disguise? LOL
I like atas location but think slightly loose out to Clarke Quay , but the unit size outflanked CHP small unit at 409sqf ;)
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
Last time in 2018/19 went to visit MOR show room, thinking of getting one there. Decided not to as I went overseas.... Blessing in disguise? LOL
I like atas location but think slightly loose out to Clarke Quay , but the unit size outflanked CHP small unit at 409sqf ;)
No feel in that zone, considered south beach and to smaller extent wallich over MOR.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Wah like that we might have met very often. I ate the dtf at link mall all the time, like every other weekend last year. season parking so can drive there all the time, lol.
I usually park at the basement carpark next to bay link.
I will walk my family and kids from bay link to TP mrt station to cecil street, Lau pa sat, china sq and Fullerton that area. It’s all linked.
how u look like? Say hi to u next time :o
I very easy to spot. Bui bui and Low ses look.
 

scanner007

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
485
I usually park at the basement carpark next to bay link.
I will walk my family and kids from bay link to TP mrt station to cecil street, Lau pa sat, china sq and Fullerton that area. It’s all linked.
how u look like? Say hi to u next time :o
I very easy to spot. Bui bui and Low ses look.
Bui bui and Low ses look? Means what? My hokkien sucks. LOL
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
I will only take MOR at 2kpsf or below.
The marina view and vibes there was nice and I like to go bay link eat DTF, paradise dynasty very often :o
Not crowded at all, no scared omicron.
The one bedder not sure got MBS view not, the one from the celebrity only garden view. He picked it up for $1.6xmil if I recalled from reports.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
$200k difference and the layout of MOR is bad bro. Think u can consider Marina View too :spin:
But how bad can a 7xxsqft be compared to a 409sqft?
but honestly, u r not wrong either, I really hate the sliding partition separating bedroom and living.
saw Romeo’s unit before.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
The one bedder not sure got MBS view not, the one from the celebrity only garden view. He picked it up for $1.6xmil if I recalled from reports.
No mbs view, internal facing most likely, nothing to shout about. I choose between the 2 coz it’s 1kpsf plus cheaper? :o
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
I usually park at the basement carpark next to bay link.
I will walk my family and kids from bay link to TP mrt station to cecil street, Lau pa sat, china sq and Fullerton that area. It’s all linked.
how u look like? Say hi to u next time :o
I very easy to spot. Bui bui and Low ses look.
I mostly walk towards mbs, barrage. Also bui bui low ses look. Wear chao berms and cheapo polo.
 

CargoSQ

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
40
Honestly, I really dislike silat avenue. But for the same reasons as u had stated abt the masterplan,developer, and on top of that, I am betting on NE2 to be near ASR.
so yes, ASR for me than NP if someone points a gun and force me to choose between the 2 :(
Just curious, what’s wrong with silat avenue ah?
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
Honestly, I really dislike silat avenue. But for the same reasons as u had stated abt the masterplan,developer, and on top of that, I am betting on NE2 to be near ASR.
so yes, ASR for me than NP if someone points a gun and force me to choose between the 2 :(
Some agents are selling on the NE2 tag, if it happens ASR is huat till moon for early buyers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top