筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
is there a Facebook page for owners?

###

You should start one and name it the best Facebook page in the universe...

Oops, should be Facebook page for those who bought the best project in the universe...

Hopefully you don’t have to run naked and have your photos posted on the Facebook...

###
 

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Messages
23,578
Reaction score
7,388
Developer for CHP have a long runway to go since alr more than 80% sold, time is on their side. Moreover, if the economy picks up in 2022 as predicted, the 5bdr unit may be gone sooner than later IMO.
Hard to say
I don’t foresee economy bounce back so soon
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
###

almost 85% sold.
The developer is not under much pressure...
Wait and see Loh.. can even close sf to save operating costs

....plenty of options...

###
 

belgarathc

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
174
Is confirmed?
anyone knows how much commission the agent gets for CHP?
I hear it starts with digit 2. I feel gov should do something about agent commission, at least with regards to its transparency. Developers are not lowering prices but giving higher commisions to agents which seem to artificially maintain or inflate property prices. But I am not referring to CPH as I think the commision is not too excessive but rather the 5-6% commision I seem to hear about certain projects which are selling well despite rising prices probably because of heavy pushing by agents.
 

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
I hear it starts with digit 2. I feel gov should do something about agent commission, at least with regards to its transparency. Developers are not lowering prices but giving higher commisions to agents which seem to artificially maintain or inflate property prices. But I am not referring to CPH as I think the commision is not too excessive but rather the 5-6% commision I seem to hear about certain projects which are selling well despite rising prices probably because of heavy pushing by agents.
Agreed

we should start regulating property and insurance agents more tightly

I feel none should be allowed to earn more than 7 digits annually .
From now on

I hope

All transactions / policies

exact remuneration MUST be disclosed at point of sale
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top