Haha why don’t u see orchard by the park?St Thomas area has many luxurious condo, not only 8 St Thomas,
Even ANGULLIA area, sibei luxurious, the PSF is merely $3k.
3k psf u mean resale

Haha why don’t u see orchard by the park?St Thomas area has many luxurious condo, not only 8 St Thomas,
Even ANGULLIA area, sibei luxurious, the PSF is merely $3k.
Tiagong buying resale is a xia suay thing nowadaysHaha why don’t u see orchard by the park?
3k psf u mean resale
I keep pressing my calculator and the numbers showed many times I still can’t afford CHP 4 bedder. Jin emo![]()
CHP 4-bedders is $5.6m ?Honestly, I doubt if there are more than 5 here that can afford it lol... I sell my liver and backside also can't afford.
CNY coming lets talk something happier?CHP 4-bedders is $5.6m ?
My total purchase price of 7 properties (including 2 HDBs) also not more than $5.5 m.
And that is for more than 10,000 sqft worth of real estate space !
Haha why don’t u see orchard by the park?
3k psf u mean resale
CNY coming lets talk something happier?
This topic very emo.![]()
If Tio 12mil I top up abit buy GCB.toto 12m? If strike can buy the 5br CHP?

but st Thomas area not say very convenientThe developer really charming to ''encourage'' so many people buy this CHP.
You can actually buy a luxurious 4br freehold in St Thomas area at 4m plus.
20 yrs down the road, i doubt the value will appreciate faster than St Thomas area.
If the person can afford or rent that area, what make you think he cares about the MRT line? I think he will worry the carpark allocation and have sleepless night where to park his ferrari.
but st Thomas area not say very convenient
It’s not so near Somerset.near to Somerset mrt lah. Orchard area leh.
if you stay there, most of your need is within walking distance. What else do you expect?
I went st Thomas court years back, iirc I have to drive up a slope. can't imagine walking dailynear to Somerset mrt lah. Orchard area leh.
if you stay there, most of your need is within walking distance. What else do you expect?
but u buy yishun resale. Also dun feel Xia Suay lei, everyday come out post 24/7.Tiagong buying resale is a xia suay thing nowadays![]()
but i buy yishun resale. Also dun feel Xia Suay lei, everyday come out post 24/7.![]()

Would u know if all the 1br are sold?3 more units sold this week
would u know the price and the units?3 more units sold this week
You can check out the details here: https://canninghill-piers.eraprojects.sg/unitsWould u know if all the 1br are sold?
I’m not sure of the price since caveat not up yet. I get update from agent. The below website looks accurate too. I see the sales this week updated there as well.would u know the price and the units?
Wah this one accurate and very updated.You can check out the details here: https://canninghill-piers.eraprojects.sg/units
Wow seems like this project is really Huat!!!![]()
Wow. i take back my word. Seem like this project huat faster than D9 project! 1mth different can appreciate so much for the bounced units.
http://ytreporp.com/propertyinvestment.php