筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Testing u. Not bad. Reply in less than 5 min. Wanna give u top award of the year for most active yishun forum member 24/7.
Haha I also testing u…. Not bad, now I can cfm you really work as security guard at Penrose construction site :o
Also Tiagong u very active in edmw nowadays :o
 
Last edited:

bongbongboy

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
520
Reaction score
446
Nased on NiShiZhu's analysis and comments thus far, I doubt he bought North Park or any other Yishun Condo haha
 

bongbongboy

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
520
Reaction score
446
Though I didn’t, but I don’t discriminate the condo there, north park resale performance quite ok actually
Yes, indeed. North Park is doing well. But if on launch day buy, I would guess you would go for Park Place at Paya Lebar Instead if you were hunting for integrated hehe.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Yes, indeed. North Park is doing well. But if on launch day buy, I would guess you would go for Park Place at Paya Lebar Instead if you were hunting for integrated hehe.
Yea, I would go for park place than north park if looking for integrated development considering the location. :o
But the disadvantage of park place is it is considered small to mid size development. 428 units compared to 920 units in NPR.
So u will see more resale transaction in larger development.
 

bongbongboy

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
520
Reaction score
446
Yea, I would go for park place than north park if looking for integrated development considering the location. :o
But the disadvantage of park place is it is considered small to mid size development. 428 units compared to 920 units in NPR.
So u will see more resale transaction in larger development.
Then I guess JAB I may see you at showflat haha
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Then I guess JAB I may see you at showflat haha
Yea, though I’m not a fan of D21, but I did shortlist JAB as one of the must see SF in 2022.
But again, really depend on entry price.
Hehe, u seems to know my preference. :o
Honestly, what I like and what I don’t like doesn’t really matters, most importantly is what my future buyers like and whether there’s still meat left for cap appreciation.
 
Last edited:

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
Any CHP investor intend to sell once SSD is up after 3 years?

Let’s form a coalition . Set a PSF floor level and all agree to sell above this level no matter what.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
by the way, are you passerboy? Lol I noticed he has disappeared then you appeared and both of you end with “boy” 😂😂
Hehe, I don’t think he needs to resort to opening a clone account. Pple like me offended so many pple here (by telling the hard truth) and I also don’t bother to create a clone account. :o
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Any CHP investor intend to sell once SSD is up after 3 years?

Let’s form a coalition . Set a PSF floor level and all agree to sell above this level no matter what.
Hehe, Ur comments r always damn funny and naive. Why not U ask putin to jio china to form a coalition to whack Ukraine together and both Kenna sanction together? :o
 
Last edited:

bongbongboy

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
520
Reaction score
446
Any CHP investor intend to sell once SSD is up after 3 years?

Let’s form a coalition . Set a PSF floor level and all agree to sell above this level no matter what.
Haha maybe go find some agent that bought CHP and all sell through him. Sell lousy units first before market better ones.
 

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
12,722
Reaction score
1,731
Any CHP investor intend to sell once SSD is up after 3 years?

Let’s form a coalition . Set a PSF floor level and all agree to sell above this level no matter what.
You running for MCST chairman? You can float this idea during AGM so that all SPs can unite and HODL. Anyone that tries to sell below the psf floor level will need to compensate the difference to the committee sinking fund. :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top