CardUp (Do not post or ask for referral code)

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,390
Reaction score
1,779
That's an odd combination, why not just Vantage the whole sum?

Maybank Plat get up to 3.33% which is worth more than 1.5miles/dollar to me. Maybank can also use for paying insurance so it's a way for me to meet the spend amount every month.
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,738
Reaction score
2,330
Maybank Plat get up to 3.33% which is worth more than 1.5miles/dollar to me. Maybank can also use for paying insurance so it's a way for me to meet the spend amount every month.
Can't see it as 3.33%, it's more like 1.6% net as calculated by Belford one post up. I think 1.5mpd would be more valuable.
 

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,390
Reaction score
1,779
Can't see it as 3.33%, it's more like 1.6% net as calculated by Belford one post up. I think 1.5mpd would be more valuable.

1.5mpd also need to pay fees so you are giving up 3.33c for 1.5m so 1 mile is worth 2.22c which is way higher than what most people would pay for miles. I personally won't pay so high fees also.
 

Dragon1965

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
4
Anyone using ocbc voyage for cardup? I tried using the ocbc voyage promo code which is valid till today 31st march, but its not working. Any idea if they will be renewing thr promo code again?
 
Last edited:

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,738
Reaction score
2,330
Anyone using ocbc voyage for cardup? I tried using the ocbc voyage promo code which is valid till today 31st march, but its not working. Any idea if they will be renewing thr promo code again?
Cardup promo codes have a latest payment due by date in addition to an expiry date. OCBC's runs out 3 April.
 

Dragon1965

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
4
Cardup promo codes have a latest payment due by date in addition to an expiry date. OCBC's runs out 3 April.
Thanks no wonder it doesn't work. The earliest payment date is 4th April so it doesn't work anymore. Any idea if they will be renewing it?
 

Dunhaveone

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
Hi, can any one advise, I trying to use card up for home mortgage, but they asked for some document. Like mortgage agreement or loan agreement one. I don't Remember dbs send those to me. I only accept the loan thru the ibanking. What is the doc I can provide to them to let the cars up go through?
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,237
Reaction score
9,005
Hi, can any one advise, I trying to use card up for home mortgage, but they asked for some document. Like mortgage agreement or loan agreement one. I don't Remember dbs send those to me. I only accept the loan thru the ibanking. What is the doc I can provide to them to let the cars up go through?
the letter on the interest rates and amount u will be paying per month?
 

Dunhaveone

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
the letter on the interest rates and amount u will be paying per month?
I uploaded the screenshot of the mortgage loan from ibanking. But they are asking for more documents. So I don't know what document I can give them to proof now.
 

happening

Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
252
Reaction score
10
Hi, can any one advise, I trying to use card up for home mortgage, but they asked for some document. Like mortgage agreement or loan agreement one. I don't Remember dbs send those to me. I only accept the loan thru the ibanking. What is the doc I can provide to them to let the cars up go through?
If you don't sign a contract how does bank provide you a loan. Upload the contract or latest statement or letter with latest interest rate and amount. If you really don't have, call the bank to request for them.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,237
Reaction score
9,005
I uploaded the screenshot of the mortgage loan from ibanking. But they are asking for more documents. So I don't know what document I can give them to proof now.
There should be more documents from the bank, including the interests simulation.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top