
Should post this in BOC family card thread. Issue seems to be with BOC family card. My other online transactions using BOC family card are not going through as well.Anyone got issue using BOC Family card for cardup payment? I encounter "unable process the request" issue since last Saturyday. Tried removed card then added back, not successful
Anyone got issue using BOC Family card for cardup payment? I encounter "unable process the request" issue since last Saturyday. Tried removed card then added back, not successful
Should post this in BOC family card thread. Issue seems to be with BOC family card. My other online transactions using BOC family card are not going through as well.
Update: The BOC Card now working at cardup site. Tested and charged succesfully yesterdayRelieved to see that I'm not the only one, been trying for past 3 days and had reported to BOC too, they still checking![]()
Update: The BOC Card now working at cardup site. Tested and charged succesfully yesterday
I recently added. No issue.I'm having issues to add my stanchart card to cardup. Anyone with same issues?
Anyone used cardup to pay for stamp duty (Around 65k ?) Can share pros and cons ?
its mastercard. most promos excluded. i just use sc easy bill pay with the bonus saver credit card. 1.9%Anyone has experience using it with SC bonus saver Debit card?
Like dat also can? Ownself pay ownself CC bill counted towards Bonusaver spend BI?its mastercard. most promos excluded. i just use sc easy bill pay with the bonus saver credit card. 1.9%
please go google about sc easy bill, nothing to do with pay cc billLike dat also can? Ownself pay ownself CC bill counted towards Bonusaver spend BI?
So it works for u?please go google about sc easy bill, nothing to do with pay cc bill
of cos it counts to card spend for bonus interest. You are paying 1.9% fee to pay bills (not cc bills) via sc easy bill.So it works for u?
u receive Spend BI?
Don't think Cardup is considered online spending if this is what you have in mind ....Any recent data point for Citi SMRT card on cardup, if it gets the 5% online cashback? I tried searching the thread but the posts are mostly from 2018.. TIA!