ah? Don't have $62 ah.
I thought $88 promo is to give you back.
I must be mistaken. lol.
If so good...I whack $3.4 admin fees ($130 payment) to get back 84.6 haha
ah? Don't have $62 ah.
I thought $88 promo is to give you back.
I must be mistaken. lol.
Anyone with issues for Cardup payments?
Made payments for AIA (ie 3x payment of $500). AIA says they only received partial (ie 2x payment of $500, with $500 outstanding), while cardup say all payment made.
Who to chase?
Made so many payments, only this policy got problem, haha.Your payment will arrive with the recipient on the payment due date indicated by you during the payment setup. Please contact us at hello@cardup.co if you have problems with your payment or if it has not arrived within the specified timeframe.
Did you check if you indicated the same due date for all and receive 3 emails that it has been processed ?
Hope your problem can be resolved.
Made so many payments, only this policy got problem, haha.
Already emailed, and cardup has said the payments has been sent.
Two possibilities:
1) Cardup messed up the payment
They only sent me confirmations of their payment ID, I'm requesting for the actual transaction from their bank for those payments.
2) AIA finance department failed to record all my payments. Given the size of the company and amount of transactions they have per day, it is not surprising if they did that. So far, I've only spoken to customer service, which can only tell me what their finance department told them. From what it sounds like, they have yet to confirm which ones they receive and which one they did not. Ask them go dig and confirm.
Though (2) might sound to be more plausible, we also cannot rule out (1). Afterall, I believe all these are processed by humans on Cardup end. I also hope is (2) as it also means I'm not late in my premium payment.
Excluded, shared by user real experience.Just thinking, will HSBC Advance credit card give rebate for cardup ? 3.5% rebate if you have HSBC advance bank account. Max rebate $120.
Previously cannot, you may request CardUp to add if you know what bank account number to pay NTUC insurance.can use cardup to pay NTUC insurance ?
UOB One Card just added more T&Cs. It now excludes:
(g)any payments made to government institutions and services (for example, court costs, fines, bail and bond payments, tax payment, postal services, intra-government purchases and any other government services not classified here);
Anybody knows if Tax Payments, Income Tax, Insurance payments via Cardup.co still valid for UOB's 5% rebate? I called up UOB on two separate occasions, but both CSO didn't know what I am talking about.
Wah. If it is (1), will affect cardup's reputation. Can't even do the only one thing they are set up to do properly.
Insurance companies don't receive a lot of payments by bank transfers so maybe they fumbled. Anyway, do keep us updated. Good Luck.
can use cardup to pay NTUC insurance ?
Not bad, Cardup called me within a few hours, say they will include all proof of payment and help me take it up with AIA directly. So probably not (1).
Hello, does anyone know if CardUp transaction is counted as Card Spend for SCB Bonussaver or MB SaveUp ?
Thanks in advance
Hello, does anyone know if CardUp transaction is counted as Card Spend for SCB Bonussaver or MB SaveUp ?
Thanks in advance
Hello, does anyone know if CardUp transaction is counted as Card Spend for SCB Bonussaver or MB SaveUp ?
Thanks in advance