CardUp (Do not post or ask for referral code)

blurpandasg2014

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
2,677
Reaction score
415
Mine also just emailed me and ask why I overpay.

Pay more also kpkb... Don't pay also kpkb. Don't know whats the issue with this country
 

wangch079

Junior Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Can I pay my rent by multiple credit card and appears as a single transaction in landlord statement?
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
Hi all,

Can I pay my rent by multiple credit card and appears as a single transaction in landlord statement?

Dont think so.
Each scheduled payment should appear as separate entry.
Just let landlord know in advance, dont see a problem as long as he gets it.
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
CNY88

The terms and conditions is here :
http://discover.cardup.co/cny88/

Hope everyone can use it. I can't as I pay insurance only once a year.

Happy New Year.

Am told that this promo code is One per Account AND also One per Invoice. Fair enough though not explicitly stated.

Used my wife's CU account to pay my insurance but was also rejected by CU for "compliance reason", apparently policyholder name must match Cardup Account name, regardless payment is charged to my Credit Card :s22:

Just take note to avoid any surprises
 
Last edited:

Jazzbie

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
14
Am told that this promo code is One per Account AND also One per Invoice. Fair enough though not explicitly stated.

Used my wife's CU account to pay my insurance but was also rejected by CU for "compliance reason", apparently policyholder name must match Cardup Account name, regardless payment is charged to my Credit Card :s22:

Just take note to avoid any surprises

Which insurance? I paid for other family member's insurance before and did not need to provide policy details other than the number. And I think CU account name need not be real name also. They only verify phone number.
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
Which insurance? I paid for other family member's insurance before and did not need to provide policy details other than the number. And I think CU account name need not be real name also. They only verify phone number.

It's an insurer not currently on the list.

Dont have this problem with other insurers on CU list so thought the compliance thingy is :s22:
 

Jazzbie

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
14
It's an insurer not currently on the list.

Dont have this problem with other insurers on CU list so thought the compliance thingy is :s22:
I see. I guess those on the list already got some blanket approval on the CU payment method so more flexible. I assume CU did the compliance checks first before charging your CC?
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
I see. I guess those on the list already got some blanket approval on the CU payment method so more flexible. I assume CU did the compliance checks first before charging your CC?

yes, it was highlighted to me before charging.

no big deal, I just changed the payment to a policy that my wife owns.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top