infinitriX
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2002
- Messages
- 7,383
- Reaction score
- 20
Just do a search for cardup in the T&C.

Thanks .... saw it. It's not in the pdf exclusion document but at the bottom of page TnCsJust do a search for cardup in the T&C.
seems can.Anyone tried paying Maybank mortgage with Cardup? Maybank is telling me they don't directly accept from Cardup, but rather they will draw from a Maybank savings account under my name. I was wondering if I can use Cardup to transfer the money to this Maybank savings account instead?
Thanks, I've submitted a test payment request to CardUp with whatever mortgage documentation I can muster (somehow Maybank don't have one which mentions the bank account which they are drawing the instalments from)...let's see what happensseems can.
from cardup to setup mortgage payment :
This can either be:
- The bank account indicated by your loan provider to pay directly to, or
- A bank account that you have set up a GIRO arrangement to pay from
Anyone know how to use cardup to play electrical bills to Geneco, Mortgage and car loan to dbs etc? I tried fiddling but not sure how

Why pay charges for cardup when local bank transfers are free.Can I use CardUp for a fund transfer payment to another person’s bank account?![]()
Nope .Can I use CardUp for a fund transfer payment to another person’s bank account?![]()
You will end up over paying or under paying if u setup a fixed amount to be deducted per month.If my electricity bill is different amount each month, how does cardup work? They know how much to pay?
Strange. How huh? Any expert can share how it works?You will end up over paying or under paying if u setup a fixed amount to be deducted per month.
I can't remember how cardup works as I have switched to ipaymy. For ipaymy I can change the monthly recurring amount before the charged date. So you might want to try it if this option is available.Strange. How huh? Any expert can share how it works?
Is ipaymy cheaper?I can't remember how cardup works as I have switched to ipaymy. For ipaymy I can change the monthly recurring amount before the charged date. So you might want to try it if this option is available.
Is ipaymy cheaper?
How do you set up CardUp for multiple payments like income tax where there is a promo rate?for income tax payment, do i need to change the payment amount everytime my payment plan is revised?
e.g. July when the actual tax is assessed, April when there are usually decimal difference.
Or is it all auto like GIRO?
AND i read CardUp instruction that we sld not close existing GIRO arrangement even after setting up Cardup payment. Wouldnt we pay twice this way (once from exiting GIRO and once from cardup)?
How do you set up CardUp for multiple payments like income tax where there is a promo rate?
Do you set up the payments only for the months covered by the promo, and wait for a new promo to use CardUp for the remaining payments?
Or do you set up all your payments, and all the payments will be covered by the promo, even the payments after the promo period?