[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
10,555
Reaction score
12
Yeah. I think thanks to this MO thread, some local distro saw the potential to sell Phanteks casings here. Else it would have been malaysian distro all the way.

I thought Cyntrix is taking over the local distributorship? Their Company also starts with 'C' leh. Hahaha
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Dunno if i shld reveal here sia...i scared i divulge liao end up screw up the local distro's plans.

if u were told not to reveal, then dont reveal. Otherwise, it is up to u. ;)
 

enenyi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
5,927
Reaction score
5
if u were told not to reveal, then dont reveal. Otherwise, it is up to u. ;)

Nah i'm told nothing. I asked from the viewpoint of consumer, so no NDA. But i think i will leave u guys guessing ba. :)
 

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
20
K lah. I'll just reveal the 3rd alphabet.
The 3rd alphabet consist of 2 strokes when you write it normally in small caps.
 

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
20
walao, r & n are 1 stroke. :s22::s11:

:D

alphabetA.JPG
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
all along i tot 'r'and 'n' are 1 stroke. I failed my English writing.

And u said like no say.......
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top