evq
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2001
- Messages
- 15,333
- Reaction score
- 212
Poison for you bro?
![]()
![]()
damn.....
now the inside of my case dark dark.....

Poison for you bro?
![]()
![]()
where you get those cables from![]()
damn.....![]()
now the inside of my case dark dark.....![]()
I can't wait
![]()
Jin swee leh... One of the better bends I have seen in here... Can take a closer pic of the bends itself?
Done by Adeep. Will take the pic of the bends when its done lol![]()
Yeah, waiting n waiting for the hue+.
BTW, u mount the led strips along the 4 edges of the case?

How much u pay for the wc?Done by Adeep. Will take the pic of the bends when its done lol![]()
I can't wait
![]()
Bro why the phanteks mo so slow one?Wow... Teaser arh!
Very nice. When r u bringing it back?
Ppl see 15 units don't want to commit. I m trying to work with distro. I am prepared to take in a few units to as stock liao.