[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

GeForce

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
1,711
Reaction score
25
Nope. It is sealed by the top cover which can be removed. There are mesh vent holes instead of filters.

I think its better to put pull config instead of push. Exhaust the hot air out instead. The front has filters. A large one indeed.

If I wanted to fit in some silverstone fan filters, would it be possible to slot it in?
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
If I wanted to fit in some silverstone fan filters, would it be possible to slot it in?

Definitely. Cause the in tray for the radiator has a large gap in between the tray and the top cover.
 

Asthyxia

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,


I am new to HWZ (have mercy on me ^__^).

I was wondering when will the Phanteks RGB LED strips (PH-LEDKT) be available in shops here in Singapore?

Thank you for your support.
 

Asthyxia

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
wasted space between the fan bracket and cover at the top

For those who are wondering if you can put two 360 x 60mm rads (1 at top, and 1 at front, EK-CoolStream XE 360 in my case) on Evolv ATX (TG) and use the wasted space between the fan bracket and cover at the top, for more clearance on your mobo.

I cut up some rubber (slippers) to secure that rad from moving :s22: .

26840097754_2a8376a82b_b.jpg


27415335896_e67cd60501_b.jpg
 
Last edited:

holyark

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
Any news on the next shipment schedule for June?
I'm looking forward to purchase the Evolv ATX case
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
New Phanteks models coming end of next week. ;)

http://www.phanteks.com/index.html

1) Primo White Edition Ultimate Watercooling Chassis (with 5 x 140mm premier fans)

2) Primo Black Sand-blasting Chassis with Red interior and Red-LED.

3) Primo Black Blue-LED Ultimate Watercooling Chassis (with 5 x 140mm premier fans)

4) Enthoo Evolv ATX (Non-tempered glass)

5) LED Strips 1M/2M

Primo-1.jpg


Primo-6.jpg


Primo-19.jpg


Evolv-ATX-1.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top