[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
4,469
Reaction score
0
Any reason to get the non tempered glass edition even though price only $10 difference? :s11:

Phanteks priced them really close.
But some users preferred non tempered as the tempered ones is both sides which means...you need to have really good cable management :D=:p
 

Maximus_XXVIII

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
64
Do i need this to ensure my Enthoo Luxe interior Multicolor LED Strip works with my ASUS Hero Alpha mobo?

Yes, you will need the Phanteks RGB LED adapter in order to synchronize your LED strip to your mobo's RGB lighting.

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/phanteks-asus-aura-ready-rgb-led-adapter.html

The RGB LED Adapter will feature an easy to install connector with an indicator of the 12V to help ensure for a correct installation. Once connected, you can use the customizable lighting control software of the motherboard to synchronize the lighting of your LED strip and Phanteks cases with the motherboards.
 

HungryPillow

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
828
Reaction score
17
I'm interested in the tempered glass Enthoo but want to confirm something first.

I have an Asus Z77 Sabertooth motherboard and I read a review that the Enthoo only supports mobos up to 10.4 inches. On the Asus site it says the Sabertooth is 12 x 9.6 inches. Does this meany mobo won't fit?
 

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
4,469
Reaction score
0
I'm interested in the tempered glass Enthoo but want to confirm something first.

I have an Asus Z77 Sabertooth motherboard and I read a review that the Enthoo only supports mobos up to 10.4 inches. On the Asus site it says the Sabertooth is 12 x 9.6 inches. Does this meany mobo won't fit?

the case supports up to 10.4 inches wide

12 x 9.6 inches indicates that the width is 9.6 inches which should fit ;)
 

m4gg0t

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Bro, one month ago we have already arranged all the parts waiting for you to come exchange.
You said you do not know how to take out the power button assembly, we offered to do it for you, need to give us some time though.
But one month later you have not come down yet.

You recent PM says you will come this week but you have not come?
You can just proceed to our service centre.

Need to find and make time to come down. I was going to come down today, but you were closed for stock take so I'll be coming down tomorrow morning.
 
Last edited:

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
Need to find and make time to come down. I was going to come down today, but you were closed for stock take so I'll be coming down tomorrow morning.

Please come. Our service centre is open today.
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
Hi, I'm looking at the Evolv itx case. If I want to install LED light strips in the case without those fancy lighting. Just single color light only. What do I need to buy to install the light?

Sorry if this question is too newbie. First time installing LED light inside PC casing.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top