Bluegrass_Corbell
Suspended
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2007
- Messages
- 4,469
- Reaction score
- 0
this will be coming in too, dual system case, very interesting 
Shun bian suggest to them to make a hybrid.
Left side tempered glass.
Right side as per first version = swing out aluminum panel.
![]()

just a follow up about my case issues i mentioned in post645
Managed to exchange the front panel and fan hub for a new one. Corbell also offered to exchange the case for the minor alignment issue, but since i could accept the minor imperfection and remedy it myself i chose not to.
Only slight inconvenience is having to go down to Corbell's service center, but once there manage to do a hassle free exchange.
Thumbs up to Corbell for their after sales service.
Overall a satisfied customer and Phanteks Evolv owner.![]()
Having some defect on the tempered glass side panel but Corbell have assisted to exchange it. Thanks!

Just curious, do they sell the phantek add on led for the evolv case? I saw the review. It's suppose to connect to the case and you can control the lighfs with the front panel or something
Just curious, do they sell the phantek add on led for the evolv case? I saw the review. It's suppose to connect to the case and you can control the lighfs with the front panel or something
They do, but not sure if Corbell interested to bring in. I hope they do. lol
But actually LEDs, if you are handy enough, you can buy the connectors and RGB Leds in SLT.
its coming with the next shipment, just the 1M ones.
anyone needs the 2M ones?
Purchase directly from u guys or through SLS?its coming with the next shipment, just the 1M ones.
anyone needs the 2M ones?
any tentative date for the next shipment?its coming with the next shipment, just the 1M ones.
anyone needs the 2M ones?
Looks like if I go for the tempered glass, I will need to cover the back panel as well as the HDD bay screws hole on the "front" seen from left view.
Btw I wonder how the internal noise is as compared to silent case like R5 or define S?
I got the intention of stick a black vangard sheet on the rare side panel instead. I am not sure how it will turn out.
actually, I thought of sending it for tinting with those very dark solar films used on cars, will look seamless![]()
Hi Corbell, will the Enthoo Evolv ITX be restocked on Lazada? It seems to have disappeared from Lazada.