
Alright, i will have to wait for it release then one shot get all i neednot at the moment![]()
not sure if i am hijacking the thread or not but i just noticed my phantek evolv atx are missing 2 rubber feets in front.
is it possible to get them from corbell? or should i remove the other 2 at the back..?
Sure. Will drop an email when I reach home tonight to take a picture of the rubber feet.
Or can I just send this to the email address?
The 4 pieces of rubber feet seen in this picture.
And this picture is a close up of the rubber feet.
We need some information. Can you message us at Corbell Technology FB?![]()
I have a swiftech H220x2, does the shift X able to fit this in?Enthoo Evolv Shift @ $169
http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-Shift.html
Enthoo Evolv Shift X @ $249
http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-Shift-X.html
Eclispe P300 @ $99
Halos 120mm RGB Fan Frames @ $22.90
http://www.phanteks.com/Halos.html
![]()
I have a swiftech H220x2, does the shift X able to fit this in?
Hi there, anyone here have any ideas on how to fix 1 more 140mm fan in the front of this case ? I see earlier some of the members here waterjet cut out venting holes on the case, but tt's out of my budget already.![]()
![]()
![]()

Whats your aim? And what you wanna achieve?
Sorry forgot to add in my reasons.
Due to room space constraint, case is currently located under the desk at an corner. After around an hour of gaming, the air around the case is warm and is warmer in the case.
I tend to aim my tower fan to blow towards the case, but sometimes I will forgot.
Wanna try an more cost efficient solution to solve my prob.
O ya, I also overclocked my CPU and GPU abit..![]()
Then adding 1 more 140mm will not help you either.
The problem with this case there is a design flaw in it. The front panel blocks the airflow terribly. The reason for that is because it was placed way too close to the front panel. There is no way that the fans are able to pull in fresh air into the case.
There are several reviews that the case has terrible airflow. There is no way that you can get good airflow if you don't mod the case like one of our bro here.
Another reason is the top panel, the vent holes are far too small to let heat exhaust out from the top.
Hence there will only be 1 fan that is trying to exhaust the air out, that is the rear fan. And no matter what you do, you can't exhaust the hot air out from the rear that fast.
The only way is to remove the side TG panel. This will be the cheapest and easiest way to do so, but do note that the amount of dust would end up in your system within a few days especially when you placed it on the floor.
I'm thinking of hooting the case leow but is the airflow issue really that bad?
Will be using liquid cooler and intend to place the radiator on front instead top since heard the temperature will be better?
I'm thinking of hooting the case leow but is the airflow issue really that bad?
Will be using liquid cooler and intend to place the radiator on front instead top since heard the temperature will be better?