Cheapest 2TB NVMe SSD

Jxoppa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
24
Seller has no ratings and the item is not sold by Amazon. Be careful.:D

Detailed Seller Information
Business Name:NINGXIARUYICAIFUJINRONGDIANSHANGXINXIFUWUYOUXIANGO ...........dafug is that? Some tiong scammer? :s13:
宁夏如意财富金融上信息服务 and smth.. most likely scam. Beware
 

hafiz116

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
0
I only buy from Amazon US or SG. Too many scammers advertising on Amazon these days,...
 

flame2000

Banned
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
19,713
Reaction score
1,552
I personally think these are pretty good prices now at Amazon SG. :)

ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB......$196.14
ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB......$364.27
 

laclah

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
169
Reaction score
2

Lol, actually I have a $10 promotional certificate issued by amazon, and can only be used for items sold by amazon sg. Tried to checkout items sold by amazon us doesnt apply, so when u said sold by amazon sg with that ssd at that price, I quickly went to search, but cannot find, maybe I filtered to only sold by amazon sg. Thats y I anxiously ask for the link. Anyway thanks, I used the promotional certificate or another item already. Thanks
 

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
6,641
Reaction score
620
Anyone buying or bought SSD recently? Any good deals?

bought a nvme and sata ssd
WW39VlL.jpg
 

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
71,456
Reaction score
10,398
How to connect M.2 NVME to desktop PCI slot? Need to buy adaptor?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top