CIMB FastSaver

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,735
Reaction score
1,327
$ 25,000.00
0.50%​
$ 125.00
$ 25,000.00
1.08%​
$ 270.00
$ 25,000.00
1.58%​
$ 395.00
Bonus Int.
1.20%​
$ 900.00
Standing Instructions / Salary Bonus for first $25,000
0.50%​
$ 125.00
Annual Total$ 1,815.00
Effective Rate
2.4200%​
This is for the first 75k for FAST SAVER right ? - the deposit needs to be incremental balance as compared to which reference month or not ?

My SI - CIMB is already transferred yesterday , but I hv not made any other deposit other than that $1000 ,which I had also withdrawn out yesterday after it got credited

If I deposit today it's alr 2nd Oct, do I Need to make it way more than 75k for the Oct ADB to average out to be 75k per day then can qualify to get the $154.15 (2.42%) for month of OCT
 

yiron

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
25,111
Reaction score
2,446
This is for the first 75k for FAST SAVER right ? - the deposit needs to be incremental balance as compared to which reference month or not ?

My SI - CIMB is already transferred yesterday , but I hv not made any other deposit other than that $1000 ,which I had also withdrawn out yesterday after it got credited

If I deposit today it's alr 2nd Oct, do I Need to make it way more than 75k for the Oct ADB to average out to be 75k per day then can qualify to get the $154.15 (2.42%) for month of OCT
Yes, BI based on incremental balance vs 30 Sep.
No point putting in more than $75k as CIMB does daily interest accrual rather than based on calculating interest based on monthly average balance. So no way to make up for the days that u missed.
 
Last edited:

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,543
Reaction score
3,233
Yes, BI based on incremental balance vs 30 Sep.
No point putting in more than $75k as CIMB does daily interest accrual rather than based on calculating interest based on monthly average balance. So no way to make up for the days that u missed.
CIMB daily interest got good or bad. Days no 10k no bonus. Days got 10k got bonus. This can suit ppl with instant withdrawal purposes where most days can meet but few days need withdraw so go below. But bonus paid after 3 months I cannot take it 😂
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,543
Reaction score
3,233
I still haven't got my BI for Aug, which will only come 31 Oct😆 then already now got new promo only pay next year😂
So don't play them switch to others. TBill best once result come out interest give liao on same day very shiok. Upcoming 08 Oct think can bid 2%
 

yslvlys

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
550
So don't play them switch to others. TBill best once result come out interest give liao on same day very shiok. Upcoming 08 Oct think can bid 2%
Already all in Maybank now after leftover from DBS and OCBC, which still gives 3% and 2.2% p.a. respectively for jumping thru simple hoops.
 

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,735
Reaction score
1,327
For Aug. July one 30 Sep already got.
For Jul and Aug , I got credits on these dates :

31st July (for Jul) - 0.5% , 1.08% , 1.58%

26th Aug credited $10.20 (for Jul SI-CIMB)
- 0.5%

31st Aug (for Aug) - 0.5% , 1.08% , 1.58%

30th Sep credited $10.50 (for Aug SI-CIMB)
- 0.5%

30th Sep credited $100.50
(I think it's for Jul & Aug BONUS INTEREST lump sum?)
- 0.8% <--- can anyone confirm the bonus interest % here is correct ?

Did everyone else get the same amount credited on these above dates ?
 
Last edited:

Jun666

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
43
instant withdrawal not available for cimb :rolleyes:
All my transfers take at least 24 hours. I called customer service, but they said they couldn't release the funds early
maybe I wasn't demanding enough, so they ignored my request
 

Guojing88

Master Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
3,686
Reaction score
865
instant withdrawal not available for cimb :rolleyes:
All my transfers take at least 24 hours. I called customer service, but they said they couldn't release the funds early
maybe I wasn't demanding enough, so they ignored my request

nowsays
instant withdrawal not available for cimb :rolleyes:
All my transfers take at least 24 hours. I called customer service, but they said they couldn't release the funds early
maybe I wasn't demanding enough, so they ignored my reque

nowadays banks are very trigger happy to block your account over sometimes ridiculously small sums instant transfer.

i tend to use the transfer one day later almost all the time now
 

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,735
Reaction score
1,327
Anybody knows what is the cut off timing on weekday for FAST Transfer to CIMB FAST Saver to earn the day's interest ?
 

rubber33

Master Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
145
nowsays


nowadays banks are very trigger happy to block your account over sometimes ridiculously small sums instant transfer.

i tend to use the transfer one day later almost all the time now
yes... thanks to scammer. like my transfer from DBS to. CIMB was blocked and only release after 24 hours, resulting a day lost of interest.
 

yslvlys

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
550
For Jul and Aug , I got credits on these dates :

31st July (for Jul) - 0.5% , 1.08% , 1.58%

26th Aug credited $10.20 (for Jul SI-CIMB)
- 0.5%

31st Aug (for Aug) - 0.5% , 1.08% , 1.58%

30th Sep credited $10.50 (for Aug SI-CIMB)
- 0.5%

30th Sep credited $100.50
(I think it's for Jul & Aug BONUS INTEREST lump sum?)
- 0.8% <--- can anyone confirm the bonus interest % here is correct ?

Did everyone else get the same amount credited on these above dates ?
https://web.archive.org/web/2026073...nc/accounts/2026/tncs-casa-bonus-interest.pdf

But the tncs for Aug'26 say 31 Oct'26 pay BI for Aug'26
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top