CIMB FastSaver

pratik28

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
850
Reaction score
376
$ 25,000.00
0.50%​
$ 125.00
$ 25,000.00
1.08%​
$ 270.00
$ 25,000.00
1.58%​
$ 395.00
Bonus Int.
1.20%​
$ 900.00
Standing Instructions / Salary Bonus for first $25,000
0.50%​
$ 125.00
Annual Total$ 1,815.00
Effective Rate
2.4200%​
so , 2.42% - 0.5% , so abt 1.92% without sal credit ya , I not sure if paynow salary works. Just realize its 1st Oct and alr suprise to see some good changes in cimb haha including the 3m tenure , still reading all updates lol.
Cimb want to cover the next maybank promo period of Nov-Dec haha by having 3m tenure of Oct-Dec
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,344
Reaction score
20,615
any way to bypass on hold 24 hours transfer for CIMB FastSaver ? its very annoying even for account that transfer before but still need to have 24 hours release

yes , I just had the same headache
Call lah
Tell them to release immediately. All will release immediately or within the hour.
This is a standard procedure - on hold & call to release.
 

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
8,800
Reaction score
220
Been awhile, approximately 2years+ since I last set foot with CIMB FastSaver.. Trying to re-understand the mechanics all over again..

Anything important need to be taken note of ?
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,731
Reaction score
485
Been awhile, approximately 2years+ since I last set foot with CIMB FastSaver.. Trying to re-understand the mechanics all over again..

Anything important need to be taken note of ?
I just recall , go search for SI - CIMB for 0.5% more lol.
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,797
Reaction score
2,765
how to setup standing instruction for the extra 0.5% bonus interest ah? I recall last time there was a problem trying to get it to show "SI" for the transfer to be counted as eligible.
 

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
8,800
Reaction score
220
I just recall , go search for SI - CIMB for 0.5% more lol.

I last participated, dont even have this SI being introduced yet haha..

So its still good till 75k only right? for Max EIR

Also, I recall last time, that on the very last day of the month, it has to be minimum above $10k or something for daily average balance? Still applies or..
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,797
Reaction score
2,765
I last participated, dont even have this SI being introduced yet haha..

So its still good till 75k only right? for Max EIR

Also, I recall that on the very last day of the month, it has to be minimum above $10k or something? Still applies or..
yah still need to have min. $10k incremental balance by last day of month
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,532
Reaction score
3,232
yah still need to have min. $10k incremental balance by last day of month
Not only that. Any day within the month if that day balance no 10k that day also no bonus. So some keep it simple everyday of month always minimum 10k. The TnC show example and lastly bonus end of promo then give hopefully you are not forgotten or they forgotten.
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,797
Reaction score
2,765
Not only that. Any day within the month if that day balance no 10k that day also no bonus. So some keep it simple everyday of month always minimum 10k. The TnC show example and lastly bonus end of promo then give hopefully you are not forgotten or they forgotten.
Thanks for the gentle reminders. Yes for CIMB their interests are calculated and accrued daily. I use Excel sheet to keep track :p
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,532
Reaction score
3,232
Thanks for the gentle reminders. Yes for CIMB their interests are calculated and accrued daily. I use Excel sheet to keep track :p
I am actually keen but they set too high 10k. My intention is for instant withdrawal purposes so last time can rotate CIMB Maybank SCB and play. Now SCB also chut pattern Wealth holdings get 1.80% no wealth 1.50%

So I now go back play TBill as minimum much lower 1k and every 2 weeks got one issue and interest upfront get
 

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
8,800
Reaction score
220
Any cut-off time for CIMB FastSaver yet? or PH etc? Or everyday 2359 still same day valued ?
 

FlyGuardX

Senior Member
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
1,807
Reaction score
478
When I participated two months back, I only got 65sgd for 75k topup balance. It seem like didn't count the incremental increase. does anyone know why?
 

yiron

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
25,095
Reaction score
2,439
Came up with the following example to confirm my understanding of the Oct 2026 CASA Bonus Interest (BI) promo - is it correct?

Starsaver savings account
31 Sep: balance $0.01 and no transactions in month of Sep 2026.

Oct 2026
1 Oct: transfer in $50000, balance $50000.01
16 Oct: transfer out $40000, balance $10000.01
Maintain till end of month.
Get 1.2% p.a. BI for 1 to 31 Oct.

Nov 2026

1 Nov: balance $10000.01
2 Nov: transfer out $10000, balance $0.01
23 Nov: transfer in $50000, balance $50000.01
Maintain till end of month.
Get 1.2% p.a. BI for 1 Nov, and 23 to 30 Nov. No BI for 2 to 22 Nov due to daily incremental balance not met.

Dec 2026

1 Dec: balance $50000.01
31 Dec: transfer out $50000, balance $0.01
No BI for entire month due to month-end incremental balance not met.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top