Circles.Life Discussion Thread

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
is there anyway to talk to to their CSO ? facebook msg taking forever and going round in CIRCLES and not attending to my request.

email them also same thing...

really Circles life
This link says

"Leave us a voicemail.

Drop us a voicemail at +65 8742 1330 (or +61 2905 39420
for Australia) and we'll call you back within 1-2 working days."

https://www.circles.life/sg/help-center/#contact-us
 

ontodhcp

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
226
Reaction score
73
For those that have successfully port out, I got a question:

I read previously that there's a "SecureMe" setting in the app that's prevent you from porting out.
But I see the following from their faq:

Customers can disable the “SecureMe” feature after verifying their identity with our Customer Happiness agent via call at +65 8808 6868 (operating hours: 9am - 6pm, Monday to Sunday). Our agents will assist you. Following that, you can redo the port-out with the new telco again.

Like that means what, turning off the setting in the app is not enough, need to call them before hand in order to port out successfully ?

Anyone successfully port out by just turning off the "SecureMe" setting in the app, without calling them?
 

gR33dy168

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
4
For those that have successfully port out, I got a question:

I read previously that there's a "SecureMe" setting in the app that's prevent you from porting out.
But I see the following from their faq:



Like that means what, turning off the setting in the app is not enough, need to call them before hand in order to port out successfully ?

Anyone successfully port out by just turning off the "SecureMe" setting in the app, without calling them?

100% confirmed+ chopped + guaranteed!
 

smith2006

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
14,260
Reaction score
1,420
For those that have successfully port out, I got a question:

I read previously that there's a "SecureMe" setting in the app that's prevent you from porting out.
But I see the following from their faq:



Like that means what, turning off the setting in the app is not enough, need to call them before hand in order to port out successfully ?

Anyone successfully port out by just turning off the "SecureMe" setting in the app, without calling them?
Ported out two $0 lines to Simba three or four months ago, not required then.

Maybe changed to prevent exodus? :s13:
 
Last edited:

ST9611

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
675
Reaction score
167
For those ported out of Circles, how much were you charged for the last bill?

I was charged for a termination fee of S$28.26! Simply crazy
Do u have any bill outstanding before you port out?

Or you port out the moment they forced upgrade?
 

alexlau

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
6
No I don't. In fact when I called them for the verification at the time of port-out, I checked with their port-out/termination team on any port-out/termination fee, I was told that there is no such fee. And now three days after the port-out, I got the bill of this.

Their only contactable number is their port-out/termination team. Literally no any other customer support in any form: online chat nobody picks up, email no response forever, and their termination team don't answer anything else other than port-out (and of course, promotions that they try to keep you).
 

ST9611

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
675
Reaction score
167
No I don't. In fact when I called them for the verification at the time of port-out, I checked with their port-out/termination team on any port-out/termination fee, I was told that there is no such fee. And now three days after the port-out, I got the bill of this.

Their only contactable number is their port-out/termination team. Literally no any other customer support in any form: online chat nobody picks up, email no response forever, and their termination team don't answer anything else other than port-out (and of course, promotions that they try to keep you).
I think everyone should just not pay a single cent to this foreigners' company

Port out where got fee de.

What's the lame excuse they tell you?

Now they really anyhow charge liao.
 

alexlau

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
6
Thank you very much for the understanding! Totally agree, this company is really outrageous in terms of customer service/support. The issue is not just about the money. A telecom company - well at least provide telecom services - doesn't have a contactable telecom service line!

I'm trying to figure out how to report/feedback to IMDA, but I can only find this: https://www.imda.gov.sg/about-imda/contact-us

Other than CASE, Small Claim Tribunal, and ADR, is there any other channels for feedback? Has anyone tried?
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
After reading all these I think I better don't port out. I'll just terminate end of Dec. :cry: the frustrating thing is After they assure me they already waive for me, the red bill of $9+ outstanding is still there. And i just receive email and sms today chasing me to pay 🤕
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
my tracking:
4Nov, Mon 12noon: circleslife finally reply on email, but asking for personal particular, replied immediately.
5Nov, Tues 10pm: circleslife no reply since Mon noon
 
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
236
Reaction score
43
this dog company, i took a look at the "$5" bill that was upgraded without permission,
the base plan is $29 for 3gb with $24 fee waiver in invoice, means they are gonna try to scam people in future again if you stick to it.

i've freezed my card and not gonna pay them a single cent, won't even bother terminating for something i did not apply. $29 for a 3gb 4g plan in 2024 seriously?, they can try to send "lawyer" letter or whatever still not getting anything, they think they under kamala leadership izzit anyhow have people stomp in kill peanut.

reminds me of the dumb torrent downloading suing saga last time.
 

Daffy7

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,882
Reaction score
152
Kena bill reminder today

But going around circles to terminate line

Guess their plan is to make termination as difficult as it can, to make you stay with them and milk your $5

Can imda please step in
 

alexlau

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
6
Kena bill reminder today

But going around circles to terminate line

Guess their plan is to make termination as difficult as it can, to make you stay with them and milk your $5

Can imda please step in
Exactly. And they will charge the last bill with this termination fee I guess. I'm using IMDA's ADR to resolve this case. Tired of trying to find Circle's actual contact. I'd rather pay IMDA S$10 instead of paying Circles.
 

Daffy7

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,882
Reaction score
152
Let us know your outcome for adr. I also very pissed of such unethical practice.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top