Circles.Life Discussion Thread

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
As for Circles.Life since they giving me free usage up to end Feb thereafter the $5 kicks in, I'll stay put for now and plan as it comes.
Previously cs offered me foc up to end Feb. Today they suddenly try to deduct $9+ from my GXS which I leave 0 in there. I'll need to contact them again to find out what's going on. They suddenly deduct money unexpectedly isn't doing any good. :(
 

nick3384me

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Never used for long time for the $0 plan, suddenly received bill for 2 months charges $10, cannot terminate via apps as there are outstanding balance, anyone managed to get waiver and cancelled the plan?
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
Earlier I wrote about asking help on why my circles life line cannot camp to any Japan network, contacted circleslife CS but they gave me all the ******** steps and didn't work. On my 4th day's morning, it suddenly can camp and finally I could receive sms. (I didn't turn on mobile for the phone with circleslife sim.

Today I got a shock when I saw I was charged $15 for pay as you roam add on which I didn't subscribe! Who will pay for this when there are $8 plan with roaming data!

Circleslife is getting crappy.
 

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
this circles.no.life is coming out with more and more patterns .....

190805-GS-NDP-Pattern-more-than-badminton_Constance-V7.gif
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
their facebook also, 16hrs later than reply me..only wait for a few mins, said my session is terminated and asking me to restart a new chat again.. how crappy..
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
what is their hotline? going to call them directly if still no reply from their FB messenger or webform..
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Previously cs offered me foc up to end Feb. Today they suddenly try to deduct $9+ from my GXS which I leave 0 in there. I'll need to contact them again to find out what's going on. They suddenly deduct money unexpectedly isn't doing any good. :(
I manage to live chat the CS. at the end, he offered to waive off this amount charged. This is his reply to me.

"Please see the details below of the resolution that I was able to get approval with:

(1) We have successfully reversed the migration of your plan and will be reverting to your original plan. No need to do anything from your end as this will automatically take effect starting December 2, 2024.

(2) In line with the reversal, you will notice that your base plan will still show as 3GB/mo and the billing will show $29/mo but you can assure that you will expect a monthly waiver of $29 to cancel out the billing until the end of 2024."

This is so strange as even though I show him proof the previous cs offered me 4 months waival why now he only manage to get 2 months (until Dec). He stressed that my original $0 plan is now a $29 plan.

Anyway I guess the best way forward for me is to get a new senior $5 plan from Simba. Will try to close this off before end December before they start charging me $29 or $5 or whatsoever. It is very tiring having to go to and fro and it seems like they can't honour what they offered me initially. Different cs offer different thing and at the end myself and them don't even know what I'm being offered also.. the luckily my GXS is $0. Else can't imagine trying to get a refund from them will waste how much of my time to and fro.
 

ontodhcp

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
226
Reaction score
73
I email them about why the app shows unlimited incoming and outgoing calls, few days later, they reply:



My email to them never mention anything about me trying to revert back to $0 plan, I don't mind paying $5 a month, but somehow their CS mistook it as I'm trying to revert back to $0 plan.
Currently the app still show it as 20GB and unlimited calls.
Will continue to monitor it there's any changes in the next few days.
Previously CS say they will revert to $0 plan for the time being, but now I receive the bill of $8.87
The app now shows from 01 Nov onwards, it's 20GB, 100 mins, 25 SMS.

The breakdown of the bills is as follows:
08 Oct to 31 Oct - $22.45
01 Nov to 30 Nov - $29.00
Discount -$42.58

So this means the current plan is a $29.00 plan with $24.00 discount
Base Plan 3GB, 100 mins, 25 SMS
Bonus Data 17.0GB

And nobody knows how long will this discount and bonus data last.
Hopefully they will inform before hand when they decide to remove the discount, so that I got time to port out.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
I was charged $15 pay as you roam for 2 months. (Oct and Nov) and I was not warned about this payment! All I did was follow the instructions when I couldn’t camp to any network in Japan and even so, it didn’t work.

The phone eventually camped to Japan network only on one of the my a few days later. Hopefully they can reverse the $15 x 2 charges
 

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
Previously CS say they will revert to $0 plan for the time being, but now I receive the bill of $8.87
The app now shows from 01 Nov onwards, it's 20GB, 100 mins, 25 SMS.

The breakdown of the bills is as follows:
08 Oct to 31 Oct - $22.45
01 Nov to 30 Nov - $29.00
Discount -$42.58

So this means the current plan is a $29.00 plan with $24.00 discount
Base Plan 3GB, 100 mins, 25 SMS
Bonus Data 17.0GB

And nobody knows how long will this discount and bonus data last.
Hopefully they will inform before hand when they decide to remove the discount, so that I got time to port out.
why charge $29? then give $24 discount? then make a mess of the billings?

$29 for 20GB is way off market rates. when other mnvo are giving 200GB for $8-10

something is fishy, this smells of bait and switch

I will stay away from them even if it's free
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
That's why I'm scared. I believe everyone's $0 plan is actually originally a $29 plan. They are now trying to apply with discount codes to keep it off. But as I mentioned in earlier post, in Reddit there is someone out of the blue the code came off and he's being charged $29 after about 3 months mark at $5. This makes me jittery as there no warning. They will straight away charge. I get to know they charge me $9+ after I receive a notification from GXS of failed deduction.

My Bill is also a mess to see. I think simba senior is more straight forward. $5 means $5. No such thing like $29 apply $24 discount code = $5. This is a straight no for me.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
is there anyway to talk to to their CSO ? facebook msg taking forever and going round in CIRCLES and not attending to my request.

email them also same thing...

really Circles life
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top