Circles.Life Discussion Thread

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
my tracking:
4Nov, Mon 12noon: circleslife finally reply on email, but asking for personal particular, replied immediately.
5Nov, Tues 10pm: circleslife no reply since Mon noon
6Nov, Wed, 12noon: CirclesLife replied, will waived off the $15 pay as you roam for Nov. but didn’t mention about the upcoming bill. Sent another email to confirm if PAYR is removed and also waived for next bill.
8Nov, Fri, 2pm: no reply
8Nov, Fri 5pm: received email that $15 is waived. And as expected, they only waived 1 month instead of 2 month that they have wrongly charged me. $15 is 3 months subscription!
Continue to chase via email.
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
Earlier I wrote about asking help on why my circles life line cannot camp to any Japan network, contacted circleslife CS but they gave me all the ******** steps and didn't work. On my 4th day's morning, it suddenly can camp and finally I could receive sms. (I didn't turn on mobile for the phone with circleslife sim.

Today I got a shock when I saw I was charged $15 for pay as you roam add on which I didn't subscribe! Who will pay for this when there are $8 plan with roaming data!

Circleslife is getting crappy.
Just encountered this. Still overseas currently, so sent email via option in app. Hopefully resolved, or else have to call their hotline again
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
Just encountered this. Still overseas currently, so sent email via option in app. Hopefully resolved, or else have to call their hotline again
I think they have screwed up in this for partnership with overseas mobile company..... although I have no issue during m frequent trip to Msia..

beware of the $15 PAYR charges...I am still fighting for my case..
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Cs replied what the previous Cs promise about 4 months free will not materialise. He said he right now can only offer me $0 until end Dec. Anyway I have already switched out circle life number to other phone number on my apps. Am waiting for them to waive off the $9+ charges next month so I can call in to cancel once and for all. Hope everything goes smoothly.
 
Last edited:

rest1ess

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
637
Reaction score
137
Cs replied what the previous Cs promise about 4 months free will not materialise. He said he right now can only offer me $0 until end Dec. Anyway I have already switched out the number to other phones. Am waiting for them to waive off the $9+ charges next month so I can call in to cancel once and for all. Hope everything goes smoothly.
What's the $9+ charge for?
 

Upzzzz

Banned
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
1,918
Reaction score
57
I have been using circle life borderless at JB and Indonesia got pass 1 year. Last week at Langkawi, the line doesn't work at all, the bot helpline is useless, sent email yo help desk also no reply. So much for customer services.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
What's the $9+ charge for?
When i previously online chat them in 1st to 2nd week of Oct, Previous CS told me he offers me balance of October starting from the date I chat him + 4 months free from November 2024. Meaning I will have a waival up to end Feb 2025. But to my surprise I gotten billed early November $4+ for Oct and $5 for November. Total asking me to pay $9+. When I chat them again, this other cs says will waive this fees in December bill. He says what the earlier cs offered will not materialise. So I'm waiting for December bill to come. Hope it really waive off this $9+ and I'll go ahead to cancel the line. Hope everything goes smooth. 🙏
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
When i previously online chat them in 1st to 2nd week of Oct, Previous CS told me he offers me balance of October starting from the date I chat him + 4 months free from November 2024. Meaning I will have a waival up to end Feb 2025. But to my surprise I gotten billed early November $4+ for Oct and $5 for November. Total asking me to pay $9+. When I chat them again, this other cs says will waive this fees in December bill. He says what the earlier cs offered will not materialise. So I'm waiting for December bill to come. Hope it really waive off this $9+ and I'll go ahead to cancel the line. Hope everything goes smooth. 🙏
I have $30 to waive off for my $5 plan..means I have to stick with them for next 6 mths...they are very smart to play such games..
 
Last edited:

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
I have $30 to waive off for my $5..means I have to stick with them for next 6 mths...they are very smart to play such games..
I get so giddy chatting them. They can suka suka not honor their words even though I show them screenshots of chat details. I'm thankful for these 6 years that they given us that 1gb free. But I don't think I can trust what their Cs says now esp even after showing them screenshots of convo they can turn around tell me it's not going to happen. This current cs can say it is misunderstanding or what's not. Anyway I have no heart to continue with them. I have already sign up another new number with simba under senior $5 plan. I feel safer paying Simba $5 than Circle $29 - $24 discount code. Too many pattern I can't absorb 😅
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,572
Reaction score
4,179
I get so giddy chatting them. They can suka suka not honor their words even though I show them screenshots of chat details. I'm thankful for these 6 years that they given us that 1gb free. But I don't think I can trust what their Cs says now esp even after showing them screenshots of convo they can turn around tell me it's not going to happen. This current cs can say it is misunderstanding or what's not. Anyway I have no heart to continue with them. I have already sign up another new number with simba under senior $5 plan. I feel safer paying Simba $5 than Circle $29 - $24 discount code. Too many pattern I can't absorb 😅
Suggest to escalate to IMDA too, the more reports, the higher chance that IMDA needs to at least do something.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
anyone able to block incoming international calls on circleslife?
I googled, seems like can only block all calls or block all calls during roaming.

I need to block all international incoming calls cos I think my number was randomly used by someone for registration in some bitcoin or investment thingy.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
my tracking:
4Nov, Mon 12noon: circleslife finally reply on email, but asking for personal particular, replied immediately.
5Nov, Tues 10pm: circleslife no reply since Mon noon
6Nov, Wed, 12noon: CirclesLife replied, will waived off the $15 pay as you roam for Nov. but didn’t mention about the upcoming bill. Sent another email to confirm if PAYR is removed and also waived for next bill.
8Nov, Fri, 2pm: no reply
8Nov, Fri 5pm: received email that $15 is waived. And as expected, they only waived 1 month instead of 2 month that they have wrongly charged me. $15 is 3 months subscription!
Continue to chase via email.
10Nov, Sat, 10am: Facebook messenger reply from CL, informing that I should have received the email on 1st waiver, and they are working on the 2nd waiver for me
10Nov, Sun, 10am: facebook messenger reply from CL that they have also secured my 2nd waiver.

now is waiting for the system email. I also need to get assurance from them that my overseas roaming still works for receiving sms etc.

slowly, but surely..but then still, I will end up with credit that I have to slowly expense for my monthly bill..
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
only those really commited to work will...else most likely they just ignore this post totally.. :)
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,873
Reaction score
10,631
Anyone have issue making/receive call or sms on circle life line now?
I thought I was the only one because nobody said anything here until I saw M1 on down detector was inundated with 1300+ reports of outage.

Now ok already.
 

hisokaomi

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
36
When porting out, do I need to terminate my circle life app account besides toggle off secureme?
I've already activate port out since yesterday afternoon but my circle life signal is still there.

TIA
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top