Circles.Life Discussion Thread

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
71,456
Reaction score
10,398
Circles life app I disabled secureme. Port to eight but unsuccessful after I call in circle life hotline I received the email


Good sharing, seems like facing the same unable to port out issue, think got to spend time call in.
 

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
This is the detail for the $12 plan,so 5G might be charged in future.
5g.png
they are making wriggle room to chut pattern next time
smlj discounts that other competitiors do not charge :s22:

once bitten, twice shy
will not fall for their tricks again
 

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
71,456
Reaction score
10,398
How do you guys talk to circle.life CS ; via voicemail or email ? Which is the easiest means to talk abt port out issue and waiver, if necessary.
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,128
Reaction score
8,426
How do you guys talk to circle.life CS ; via voicemail or email ? Which is the easiest means to talk abt port out issue and waiver, if necessary.
What abt using the circles app to online chat?
 

Rihavein

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
How do you guys talk to circle.life CS ; via voicemail or email ? Which is the easiest means to talk abt port out issue and waiver, if necessary.
circles app or the website using your pc/laptop would be faster then going through email. because usually after the chat ends there a follow up email they send after that.
 

joshwong11

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
2,911
Reaction score
2,356
anyone on circleslife $5 plan from jan 2025 onwards after they discontinued the $0? wise to continue with circleslife? or there is any cheaper plans?
 

ontodhcp

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
226
Reaction score
73
For those that have successfully port out, I got a question:

I read previously that there's a "SecureMe" setting in the app that's prevent you from porting out.
But I see the following from their faq:



Like that means what, turning off the setting in the app is not enough, need to call them before hand in order to port out successfully ?

Anyone successfully port out by just turning off the "SecureMe" setting in the app, without calling them?
Just to update for my situation.
I manage to port out to Simba Senior plan.
All I did was to turn off the "SecureMe" setting in the app, without calling them.
 

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
71,456
Reaction score
10,398
circles app or the website using your pc/laptop would be faster then going through email. because usually after the chat ends there a follow up email they send after that.
Thanks guys, did not dl the circle app, so need to use PC to chat.

Update: For termination & port out only issue call 87803189.

Update2: On hold 10min, told to go back to online chat under billing, got an $8 outstanding, request for waiver. Told to wait for email in 24hr.
 
Last edited:

Rihavein

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
Thanks guys, did not dl the circle app, so need to use PC to chat.

Update: For termination & port out only issue call 87803189.

Update2: On hold 10min, told to go back to online chat under billing, got an $8 outstanding, request for waiver. Told to wait for email in 24hr.
i dont know how their waiver works if you doing port out or termination, but for me when i did a request for a new number because it was compromised, i asked for a waiver to be done, it was only deducted on the 3rd billing cycle iirc for me.
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,637
Reaction score
3,487
Am still on the Circles Life $0 plan.

Currently living overseas. Do I need to call in to terminate? Or can I terminate using the app? I have no roaming on this sim card.

Or can I just let Circles Life terminate the number/sim on 31 Dec 2024?

I have no valid credit card info in the Circles Life account for them to deduct any monies!
 

everex

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
958
Reaction score
209
Am still on the Circles Life $0 plan.

Currently living overseas. Do I need to call in to terminate? Or can I terminate using the app? I have no roaming on this sim card.

Or can I just let Circles Life terminate the number/sim on 31 Dec 2024?

I have no valid credit card info in the Circles Life account for them to deduct any monies!
can terminate using the app.
 

cheery

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
4
Hi guys

I am also still on the Circles Life Free plan.

Was looking at getting M1 Maxx for the free base plan with $12 add on, is that still feasible?

This line is my old number which I just wished to keep without incurring much running costs.

Please advise....


Thanks.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
For context, I was fully prepared to submit the recording to IMDA for regulatory action if necessary. It took weeks of persistence, but I finally resolved the issue and canceled my line.

Let's stand firm against such bullying tactics!
Today my turn to cancel. What happen is, mid Oct their cs told me I don't need to pay for rest of Oct + 4 months (ie up to end Feb)
November my bill shows Red $9.81 owe to them. Puzzled i live chat them. Another cs said what the 1st offer made to me isn't going to happen. Instead he only agree to waive off until end December. He ask me wait for Dec bill. Yet, my bill this month still show i owe them $9.81. So i called in tell them what u told them 😂 that I'm getting IMDA involved if they don't waive and cancel for me. And immediately that cs helped me to activate the termination. Contract ends 31st Dec. And he agree to waive off the 9.81
Initially he wanted me to online chat to appeal for waive off. I explain to him i don't trust online chat anymore after what they agree to me and keep failing to keep their promises. I told him i have black n white of all the convo. So he straight away assist me waive and terminate.

Thank you for sharing your method. It works. 😂
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,809
Reaction score
1,020
Update for my case. 2x $15 waiver for auto roaming was indicated in the new Dec bill.
Now I have $9.80 credit so I have to stick on for another 2 months (Jan and Feb) to port out.
 

loganrunning

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
2,355
Hi guys

I am also still on the Circles Life Free plan.

Was looking at getting M1 Maxx for the free base plan with $12 add on, is that still feasible?

This line is my old number which I just wished to keep without incurring much running costs.

Please advise....


Thanks.

can also consider Heya. I am told you get a $10 or $12 credit when port in.
(which can be used for future payments - i am not on Heya and this is what i read, so you may want to verify this before hand)
 

JAYSCS

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
982
Hi guys

I am also still on the Circles Life Free plan.

Was looking at getting M1 Maxx for the free base plan with $12 add on, is that still feasible?

This line is my old number which I just wished to keep without incurring much running costs.

Please advise....


Thanks.
No more free Base Plan for Maxx, after your first $12 plan expires, you are supposed to buy add on or plan to continue $5 waiver of Base Plan.
 

BusteR

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
151
i have $2/mth 100gb, unlimited calls, 25 sms plan ongoing.
will it last through 2025?

these days, many telco provide roam in APAC, should i port out to such plans OR
stay $2/mth as long as possible.... but the $8 / 1GB for APAC is expensive.
e.g., i go 7 days taiwan or 4 days malaysia i need buy $8 x2 (1GB) = $16
 

loganrunning

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
2,355
i have $2/mth 100gb, unlimited calls, 25 sms plan ongoing.
will it last through 2025?

if you are referring to whether CL will continue to have this price, hard to tell. But if you look at the patterns they come out with.....

these days, many telco provide roam in APAC, should i port out to such plans OR
stay $2/mth as long as possible.... but the $8 / 1GB for APAC is expensive.
e.g., i go 7 days taiwan or 4 days malaysia i need buy $8 x2 (1GB) = $16

if it's just data (no calls), and the telco's roaming data is expensive, then it is cheaper to buy a local pre-paid SIM. Local connectivity speed and no throttling of roaming users. And no need to watch the data being used.
 

Tedicious

Master Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
4,640
Reaction score
2,176
i have $2/mth 100gb, unlimited calls, 25 sms plan ongoing.
will it last through 2025?

these days, many telco provide roam in APAC, should i port out to such plans OR
stay $2/mth as long as possible.... but the $8 / 1GB for APAC is expensive.
e.g., i go 7 days taiwan or 4 days malaysia i need buy $8 x2 (1GB) = $16
Wow Simi plan $2 for 100GB? 4G or 5G?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top