- Joined
- Aug 8, 2012
- Messages
- 9,592
- Reaction score
- 4,193
Yeah, the FAQ states to call in to request for termination.Iirc have to initiate chat to request termination.
Yeah, the FAQ states to call in to request for termination.Iirc have to initiate chat to request termination.
mine used to be $0 now becomes $5+Circles $0 line and those $8/$10 special plans doesn't come with Roaming.
Their Roaming (Voice/SMS) doesn't work.
The moment you turn on Roaming (Voice/SMS/Data), they will charge u $10 flat.
Many ppl tio before, including myself.

I didn't use the $0 plan for a long time. Maybe can try to put in the sim to see. haha$0 plan starts to charge the $0.30 platform fee liao.![]()
Yeah, received email that failed to charge.I didn't use the $0 plan for a long time. Maybe can try to put in the sim to see. haha
Probably trying to charge people the 30 cents platform fee.Yeah, received email that failed to charge.
Was wondering what's there to charge even if it's $0/mth.![]()
![]()

Yup, then check the email and saw the $0.30 charge. Gonna ask to waive if not port out liao.Probably trying to charge people the 30 cents platform fee.![]()

Seems like it's implemented since MAY 2025.$0 plan starts to charge the $0.30 platform fee liao.![]()
basically charge $0/30 to use their app.Seems like it's implemented since MAY 2025.
![]()
hahaha, I give it to CL that at least it is being transparent when charging this ah.basically charge $0/30 to use their app.
siao de, which telco charge? blood sucker
I checked the zero plans under my parents... Still no charge yet.Seems like it's implemented since MAY 2025.
![]()

I've got 2, only 1 kena charged.I checked the zero plans under my parents... Still no charge yet.![]()
I repositioned n my tplink x20-4g+ router to near windows and i managed to get 160mbps, sometimes it drop to 60mbps.It varies, depending on the time/day of test.
Sometimes 45, sometime 150, now it's 90Mbps.
Subscribe to their mailer, they will spam you with the new plans available.Does anyone knows the latest promo code?

Wah this plan even better than the 750GB plan I signed.you all realised the above promo waived 30 cents fee forever?![]()