Circles.Life Discussion Thread

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,242
Reaction score
12,268

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
This link is cheapest for now
http://bit.ly/ALL1TB6WEB
Nice
Good, one more promotion code -- PRTAI6OC1JI

Same benefits as what has been shared before -- PRTAI6EATG4
https://activate-shop.circles.life/...im=true&locale=en&plan_name=Circles18&ps=true

Circles.Life Partner Special Promo

1TB of 4G Data at $6 FOREVER, free 5G
FREE GPT-5.1, Gemini 2.5 Pro, Perplexity Sonar Access with CirclesAI (Worth $40+/mo)
Unlimited Talktime + FREE Caller ID
Interesting it says free 5g under additional charges
Haha $6 with FOC 5g? Sure boh lol!
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,242
Reaction score
12,268
Nice
Haha $6 with FOC 5g? Sure boh lol!

S$6.70 per month. No roaming though.

The S$8 CL 5G promotion code used to have free 8GB Asia Roaming but the roaming bundle seems to be no more.

Previously there was a promotion code for free three months CL 5G trial as well but no more.
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,471
Reaction score
6,805
S$6.70 per month. No roaming though.

The S$8 CL 5G promotion code used to have free 8GB Asia Roaming but the roaming bundle seems to be no more.

Previously there was a promotion code for free three months CL 5G trial as well but no more.
IMHO.
Good enough for my use for my 5G broadband on the x50-5g for IoT - I won't forsee me taking out the SIM card for roaming because then I cannot monitor the place. :ROFLMAO:
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
S$6.70 per month. No roaming though.

The S$8 CL 5G promotion code used to have free 8GB Asia Roaming but the roaming bundle seems to be no more.

Previously there was a promotion code for free three months CL 5G trial as well but no more.
Okok I still thinking if I should try, my previous experience with them was quite ok though, no issue porting in and out.

now just thinking if I should activate and give their AI offers a try :)
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,242
Reaction score
12,268
Okok I still thinking if I should try, my previous experience with them was quite ok though, no issue porting in and out.

now just thinking if I should activate and give their AI offers a try :)

I signed up the free 5G trial using physical store, very smooth process.

I terminated the plan by calling in, also pretty smooth.

The whole user experience for the 2 months+ free 5G trial is quite okay.

Minor thing: I still keep receiving their emails with lousy offers asking me to come back. Not a real issue for me though. Usually I just select the emails and mark them as read in my Gmail.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
I signed up the free 5G trial using physical store, very smooth process.

I terminated the plan by calling in, also pretty smooth.

The whole user experience for the 2 months+ free 5G trial is quite okay.

Minor thing: I still keep receiving their emails with lousy offers asking me to come back. Not a real issue for me though. Usually I just select the emails and mark them as read in my Gmail.
The emails will take awhile to go away de haha
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,242
Reaction score
12,268

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,242
Reaction score
12,268
Updated Post #2 in the following thread.

⚡️💻 README First! How to Select Low Cost SIM Only Plans in Singapore? ✨
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...low-cost-sim-only-plans-in-singapore.7167328/
9) Circles.Life 5G --> minimum S$15 per month, not counting first month offer.
https://www.circles.life/sg/5g/

https://activate-shop.circles.life/circles1/sa_delivery?esim=true&locale=en&ps=true&reset=true
CLMC1400GB5GIPHONE17A (Expired as of 21-Feb 2026)
Three month free 5G trial, after three months it may change to S$15/mth. The promotion says with iPhone purchase but the reports say no need.

From sango65/Beepbeep8 for CL 5G offer
https://activate-shop.circles.life/circles1/sa_delivery?esim=true&locale=en&ps=true&reset=true
Promotion code: RPRL
5G Unlimited Roam Lite
$8 FOR 5G Unlimited Data (Platform fee 0f S$0.7 waived)
8GB Asia Roaming to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong & Sri Lanka
FREE Unlimited Local Talktime
25 SMS

UWAL8 or RP8 --> same as above but no free roaming

From A7997A for CL 5G offer.
a) https://activate-shop.circles.life/...ale=en&plan_name=Circles18&ps=true&reset=true
$6.70 forever - 4G 1TB forever with Free 5G addon, 500 SMS, no roaming
Promotion code: PRTAI6EATG4

New preomotion code shared by AMD_Duron -- PRTAI6OC1JI, promotion is the same as above
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Great. This one still got free 8GB Asia roaming.

https://activate-shop.circles.life/circles1/sa_delivery?esim=true&locale=en&ps=true&reset=true
$8 FOR 5G Unlimited Data
8GB Asia Roaming to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong & Sri Lanka
FREE Unlimited Local Talktime
25 SMS
FREE access to GPT-5.2, Gemini 3.0 Pro & Perplexity Sonar via CirclesAI
Try the promocode "RPRL".
Power lah thanks for sharing seems like the difference are the AI packages offer ;)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top