Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

deemon

Reaction score
If you go to the website. The max effective interest is 2.44% if you put 75k inside with the requirement met. Which is similiar to maxigain.

If you calculate on your total sum it's probably just 1.x to 2.x % max

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have moved my cash to SCB and DBS multiplier. Some options for those who don't have that much liquid cash.

DBS multiplier quite easy to hit 2% for 50k, SCB eSaver self explanatory in its own thread, up to 1M.

DBS need salary, advise you to move to BOC for 2.35%

kkcheng77

Reaction score
Strange... Cannot fast transfer into Maxigain. Blocked. Christmas day shutdown har?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most people have a salary, gotta use it somewhere.

yes...but only can use in 1 place where you see fit yourself...that was my advise based on minimum requirement of salary, 3 bill payment and $500 spending.

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes...but only can use in 1 place where you see fit yourself...that was my advise based on minimum requirement of salary, 3 bill payment and $500 spending.

BOC needs min credit card spend to hit certain percentages, similar to OCBC. DBS more straightforward, I've already got salary, CC and home loans with them, so that's 2.2% on 50k. Take 6 months to build a bond ladder and I can get another 2.4% on the next 50k, so that will cover 100k of savings which is more than enough cash for me now.

demoforce1

Reaction score
BOC needs min credit card spend to hit certain percentages, similar to OCBC. DBS more straightforward, I've already got salary, CC and home loans with them, so that's 2.2% on 50k. Take 6 months to build a bond ladder and I can get another 2.4% on the next 50k, so that will cover 100k of savings which is more than enough cash for me now.

what is bond ladder?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

like I said, see what fits you...
I dont have home loan.. DBS also need min cc spending..I can only get 1.85% from DBS..so it's out for me..

iduncheckmail

Master Member
Reaction score
so what's with this ? up to 1.8% but need incremental..

(1.9% for 200k and above, not going to consider this cos protection max at 75k)

75k SDIC is for ALL banks w licence in SG. U mean you won't keep more than 75k in any one bank ??? Then how many bank accounts you need to operate sia?

KeytoFreedom

Reaction score
Sorry ah..save me from reading 400+ pages...so means now Maxigain is at 1.5% interest at max counter?

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
As of now not yet in. What time does branch close today and tmr? Or just message online to close after transferring out?

DenOOO

Reaction score
As of now not yet in. What time does branch close today and tmr? Or just message online to close after transferring out?

Like i said earlier, tomorrow then will be in... although not sure how PH will affect.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.