Clementi Ridges - Discussion here!

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
Hi Guys...

Feedback... Hope you guys don't mind..

Do we really need to indicate our Block & unit no & etc just to be able to join this forum???

I personally also find it abit troublesome lor..

I know to "ensure that it's true Clement Ridges & Trivelis owners" but really necessary?? afterall.. those owners (or new resale owners) of existing Clementi owners may also keen to join too...:s11:

Hi prettybaby (why does it sound so strange when i say that:p)

I will give you a full explanation here =)

>>Do we really need to indicate our Block & unit no & etc just to be able to join this forum???

A. No you don't need to submit any documents to be a active member in the forum. Just register and you're good to go.

>> afterall.. those owners (or new resale owners) of existing Clementi owners may also keen to join too...:s11:

A. Yes, we do want as many people to join the forum and contribute as much as possible, even invite nearby residents to join us if we have any events, group buys, etc.. and yes they can do that. access to the common topics in the forum is open to the public to participate =)

------------------------------------------

However, I have given it a very long thought regarding how to structure the forum for us to use effectively, and i did come across some possible scenarios in the future that might happen:

1) If let's say you want to discuss or ask something regarding CR or TR that can possibly affect your flat's resale value (for example Block B has cracks on all the walls, or block A got high records of suicide cases, etc) you wouldn't want the whole world to know. But it's important enough information that you need to ask from other residents in CR or TR.

2) In the coming 3-4 years while waiting for your new flat to TOP, you are keen to find out who are the neighbours on the same floor as you (I know i myself am very keen), and maybe get to know each other in advance. By submitting your own unit number to post in the directory, you can find them and they can find you. However, just to play safe you think that it might be wiser to just restrict the directory to CR and TR Residents only.

For the above 2 reasons, i came up with a solution for that, and it is to create a private sub-forum in the forums just for residents. This sub-forum is only viewable by people who really have a financial interest in the 2 estates, such that anyone who does not have vested interest will not be able to access the private section (ie: property agents, future prospective buyers, etc). This will ensure that we can have free flow of sharing of sensitive issues, and also ensure the directory has a certain sense of privacy.

And the next step i thought was how to identify the real owners. it's no point creating a private section if the authentication process is not at least thought through. So at least for these next 3 years, i thought that the easiest way real owners can show proof is to just do a screenshot of their transaction with HDB/ERA. This will ensure that only the residents will be granted access.

And don't worry about the non-residents missing out on the action, I have given strict instructions in the Guidelines of the private section that any topics are not estate-sensitive, will be moved out into the open section of the forum. We will ensure that only sensitive topics are discussed in the private section.

I know some of the thoughts I had are probably still many years away from happening, but once we start a forum, it has to be thought through from a long term perspective.. i want the forum to be as effective as possible for the next phase of the resident's lives, which is the daily issues of living in the same estate. =)

I know that it might seem abit intimidating to require some proof of ownership at the onset, but I hope that most of you will agree with me such a structure will be most beneficial for us residents in the long term. =)
 
Last edited:

jesszheng

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Yeah!!! 175 is e champion la.. 175,187 den 185.. Initially 185 is e thought to be e champion..

I got closed to 20 floor for 175.. Wont have e rubbish chute problem... Initially bec of e price we almost wanted to gv up our good number.. But look at e take up rate, we r glad tht we din...
Hehe..

Bt no matter is wht floor , have bt timah hill or no bukit timah hill facing.. Everyone will b happy n look forward to their first home.. Although its 4 years to getting key.. I am excited n counting down everyday to my marriage n home!

Just saw it, 175 has emerged as the "champion" :)
First to be fully selected.
Hope they have solution in place for the lower levels not need to endure the smell from rubbish chute..

Update: 2nd place is 187.
185 was leading but didn't come in 1st and 2nd :)
 

jesszheng

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Its away frm e main road? U sure? Act just blocked by 5 room 195 only.. Sure cn still hear the noise of the main road lehz... Me n bf did some site visit.. Standing on block 316 11 floor old block.. We cn hear v clearly e road noise.. Abit loud though!

Wah blk 312C unit 185 3-5th level no body take???
Such a gem...only 477k onwards, away from main road, tree level scenery,facing park, confirm no blockage, and no pple living opposite,
Price appreciation quantum is high!!
 

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
Ya lor.. Usually is location vs bigger units.. I am forced to choose 3 rooms also, for the location i wan.. If only pinnacle has 3 rooms too!

I go for 3room is bcoz I see the applicants are very low and I 100% got a unit due to ratio 0.9: 1 for 1st timer. :s13::s13:

Can say I am desperate cos I dun wanna miss out on Clementi and also dun wanna go thru this stupid ballot process liao. :s13::s13:

And for Clementi 3 Room - Currently the que number is till 0030 only and 6 dropouts in total.
 

charred123

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
258
Reaction score
1
[5 Room] Why do people NOT choose unit 171?

Hi Guys,

Just out of curiosity, why do people not choose the Unit 171 in block 312A?
 

jesszheng

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Clementi ridges 4 room units for chinese ethics , offically all sold.. Left 11 units for other races.. Quick i wanna see them fully sold!
 

3G SAINT

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
27,246
Reaction score
4,947
I go for 3room is bcoz I see the applicants are very low and I 100% got a unit due to ratio 0.9: 1 for 1st timer. :s13:

Can say I am desperate cos I dun wanna miss out on Clementi and also dun wanna go thru this stupid ballot process liao. :s13:

:s8:I had said you can afford 4rm at high price juz dnt select:D
You own honda car rite:DI like honda car too:(

Want to paint like this car for liverpool logo:s12:

spider-02.jpg
 
Last edited:

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
just to check , does anyone know what was the last 4-room queue number before the chinese quota was met?
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
:s8:I had said you can afford 4rm at high price juz dnt select:D
You own honda car rite:DI like honda car too:(

Want to paint like this car for liverpool logo:s12:

spider-02.jpg

Wah.. I really wanna know who are you in my FB list leh.. come on..tell me.. :D:D
 

3G SAINT

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
27,246
Reaction score
4,947
Wah.. I really wanna know who are you in my FB list leh.. come on..tell me.. :D

:s8:I am small fly only;)
:)I have told you I did not add in the FB..;)

:(So sad, July BTO no yishun area but got clementi:(:(
 

Linusng

Junior Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Has anyone received their HLE application result?

I applied mine during my selection which is more 3 weeks ago and just received the outcome. :)
 

charred123

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
258
Reaction score
1
What type of grants available?

Hi all,

What type of grants are available ah for this BTO?

I surprise when i went down to HDB like to grants like that. Thought the government give alot of grants one?
 

Linusng

Junior Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Anyone signing the lease agreement soon? I have just received mine and scheduled to sign end of this month.
 

tohguan272

Junior Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Hi linusng,may i noe when did u made ur flat selection cos i want to noe it take how long to sign the lease of agreement
 

wwwwwQ

Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2010
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
anyone here balloted for Clementi Ridges but didn't managed to get a flat and applied for Clementi Gateway?

I got a number within the available flat (4 rm), however my number is towards the end of the queue. Wish to know what was the drop out rate for Clementi Ridges so i can roughly gauge my chance of getting a mid-floor unit. Any kind soul?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top